jCUT 1325b CHINA CNC.

Thread: jCUT 1325b CHINA CNC.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default jCUT 1325b CHINA CNC.

I am considering buying a Jcut CNC I like the design and vac table etc but have read mixed reviews on this site. Does anyone have one and after setting up and running it would you consider it a good purchase.

Any insight would be great, Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
      Downloads
      Uploads

Default Re: jCUT 1325b CHINA CNC.

Over 80 reviews with no response! Possibly because the expectations for a machine bought from them or OMNI has been covered already. I plan to purchase the machine as well within the next two months. My expectations may sound low however I plan on waiting longer than advertised to have it delivered, hiring a broker to deal with all the customs stuff and at least getting a solid base of a machine that weighs roughly 3,000 lbs, rock solid steel gantry, hi-win linear rails etc.. for around $7-8k. With the understanding that I may have to rip out the electronics, upgrade the controller (I am getting the Mach 3 setup) and possibly the spindle/VDF combo (roughly another 2-3k). Hoping that for a total of 10-11k I can have the equivalent of a RocTek or SignMaster II machine in my garage. This may not help much and I hope to hear from others as well who actually have the machine and have put it through some paces.

Default Re: jCUT 1325b CHINA CNC.

Good day!

QUALITY IS OUR CULTURE.

This is Jenny from Jinan toyea company.

Hopefully to be your trustworthy supplier in China.

There are some of our best seller CNC Router for your reference,such as,6090 cnc router,1325,1212,1530,2040,etc.Could you tell me your detailed demands?You may directly to write my email.

Pls don’t hesitate to contact me any time.My email is jenny@toyeacnc.com .
      Tks &B.R
      Jenny

Jenny (Ms) E:toyealasercnc@foxmail.com / jenny@toyeacnc.com Skype:toyeacnc ,www.toyeacnclaser.com, www.toyeacnclaser.com