CNC controller PRT-E1500W problems

Thread: CNC controller PRT-E1500W problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC controller PRT-E1500W problems

Hej everybody

I'm new here hope sombody can help me.
    my controller look like pic. It seems to Work, but !!!!!!!
    I have no errors so i don't know whats wrong.
    You can se on the pic. that X-Y-Z are green when pc is off and yellow when it's on.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC controller PRT-E1500W problems-iphone-019-jpg   CNC controller PRT-E1500W problems-iphone-017-jpg  
    Last edited by Tanasky; 05-28-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC controller PRT-E1500W problems

Hi did you solved your issue ? I also have similar machine and I'm almost going to china to insert this controller in someone hole...

Downloads
    Uploads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know who is making this damn machine, the motors of x,y and z are not precise at all, looks like the cloned controllers are the culprit or the parallel interface is not well Engineered. But anyway, this damn VFD the worst ever existed is made by this company http://www.jhgok.com/products_content-328848.htmlI and this is my problem now, seems the VFD is burned, the guys behind 6040T are hard to find but if I find one of them I have a surprise ... Anyway, almost 2000 usd to the trash... Even tough I'm electronics engineer I need to rest and lose day or two trying to fix the damage.... For everyone buying similar models I just say DON'T BUY IT ! This line of machines is all trash! Avoid it at all cost! I give just an example: To have minimum possibility of acceptable precision, one needs to put acceleration and speed at the maximum possible in Mach3... on ALL axis, this means, the whole system is not suitable even to drive the motors properly