Need Help! 1610 cnc/500watt laser problem

Thread: 1610 cnc/500watt laser problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1610 cnc/500watt laser problem

bought a 1610 cnc/laser machine had it working even did the sample projects so I had it working. I then tried to cut another being new I didn't get it setup correct and just plunged straight into wood. I tried hitting the estop on program but by time it had alrdy stopped itself. now I get no movement from any thing. when I power it up I have one red light its says 5V, then as I turn on program I get this blinking light it says TxD.the RxD 24V 12 V have no light. Now when I turn on GRBL it shows connected and shows movment but nothing at the machine itself. when I shut down GRBL light goes out. I'm lost I know I got cheap but its just to learn and see before I spend more. but info on this is not easy to find and parts no where to find lol. so if anyone can help or even point me in the right direction id be grateful.thank you for any help

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1610 cnc/500watt laser problem

problem sovled somehow I blew the powersupply. when I opened it up it looked as if it had been under water. thanks for everyone who took the time to check my issues out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1610 cnc/500watt laser problem

Do you want to repair it? Maybe you can retrofit with new control ... you will have a new skill ...
    That 500 watt laser is very ... very expensive ... Do you want to cut metal with it?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by asuratman View Post
    Do you want to repair it? Maybe you can retrofit with new control ... you will have a new skill ...
    That 500 watt laser is very ... very expensive ... Do you want to cut metal with it?
    I would like to upgrade it if there is any. I do realize i got a cheap one but im not looking to profit. Upgrades will be next ill need to research. i did check thingivesr to see if any parts i could print off with my printer. As far as the laser not tried it but looking forward to learning it as well. Thanks for any help