Looking for assistance with... :PARTIALLY SOLVED! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for assistance with... :PARTIALLY SOLVED!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for assistance with... :PARTIALLY SOLVED!

KH0UJ: Im getting better! today i made a dust cover for my cnc so that it can hook to vacuum. no more dust everywhere hopefully. Can not test it till tomorrow though! I sent you a message on hangouts, did you get it? Anyhow,. i could not have gotten this far without your help!

TheDealer: Turn on your VFD menu and go into the FUNC menu. Go to D001 and set it to m1, then D032 and set it to 1 or zero for computer control or box control respectively. Make sure you turn d001 back to 0 when done. Does that help you at all?
    I still never got mine working on the PC. I kinda like manual but wish i had an option. I had it working on PC control once but that box went bad, so i had to get a new one and now i ant get it to work without throwing an error. It just ramps straight to max, and if i try to change anything it ramps to roughly 3/4th till i shut it down. But ya, send me those files. What are they meant to do?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for assistance with... PARTIALLY SOLVED!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDealer View Post
    Oh, if you pm me, I can send you the files that the manufacturer sent me. The spindle settings are different than what yours say.
    The Dealer had your MACH3MILL config sir, that will solve all your problems then you can safely say Looking for assistance with..."TOTALLY SOLVED" hehehe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for assistance with...

Just for the record, this connector does not fit the TX14175 Parallel board. Ordered the connector and it doesn't work because the board has a 2.54mm pitch on the connectors. I'm still in search for the correct one.
    Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by john-100 View Post
    good to see your making progress

I have had a quick look at connectors from Mouser

this could be the connector you need for your limit switches

440129-5 TE Connectivity | Mouser United Kingdom

if thats correct , the PCB plug on the breakout board wiil be this one

440129-5 TE Connectivity | Mouser United Kingdom

2.0mm,HDR,5pos,Vertical: 440054-5 HPI | TE Connectivity

John
    Just for the record, the connector does not fit the TX14175 Parallel board. Ordered the connector and it doesn't work because the board has a 2.54mm pitch on the connectors.

Just found the correct one but it's bundled in a large set that I found on Robotics websites.
    You can search for 5 pin JST connector with 2.54mm pitch. Also found a 40 pc kit on Ebay for $7.36 and free shipping.

Thanks

Last edited by RickPerry; 08-12-2017 at 12:23 PM. Reason: New information found

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for assistance with... :PARTIALLY SOLVED!

thats the problem working from a photo instead of having hold of the PCB
    its hard work out just how large the connectors are

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just in case someone is looking for plugs for the TX14175 board I found combo boxes all over ebay. I got a 40 count box of JST connectors with a 2.54 Pitch for $7.36 and free shipping. I only needed one connector to connect my limit switches but for the time and trouble this was a bargain. In the kit there are connectors that fit everything on the board. Here is a pic for everyone. Hope this helps!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for assistance with... :PARTIALLY SOLVED!-jst-box-board-jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123