8060Z Unboxing Video

Thread: 8060Z Unboxing Video

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 8060Z Unboxing Video

Hey everyone,

I finally decided to upgrade my ancient Fireball V90 with a new 4-axis 8060Z machine. I found a lot of material online about the 3020/3040/6040 machines but there was next to nothing about the 8060 machine. I went ahead and make an unboxing video of the machine.

I'll be making more videos of the machine later this week if anyone is interested. I just got it today and have it almost ready to run just have to expand my bench a bit and build the coolant tank.

Here's the link:

-Justin

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 8060Z Unboxing Video

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth90 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I finally decided to upgrade my ancient Fireball V90 with a new 4-axis 8060Z machine. I found a lot of material online about the 3020/3040/6040 machines but there was next to nothing about the 8060 machine. I went ahead and make an unboxing video of the machine.

I'll be making more videos of the machine later this week if anyone is interested. I just got it today and have it almost ready to run just have to expand my bench a bit and build the coolant tank.

-Justin
    Thanks for the video. It makes me want to pull this trigger on the 6090.