stepmores cnc ?

Thread: stepmores cnc ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default stepmores cnc ?

would like to hear from any members who have purchased from stepmores....
    did they have a good experience with the company & was the product as they said

been looking at a router on there site and would like some feedback on your experience

thanks..

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: stepmores cnc ?

hi, i am also looking for an chinese router. (60/90). i dont have experience on owning but in looking for one ;-)
    i am still confused about the producers, if you ask for photos of production or how the make quality control the
    are not cooperative. even companys like omnicnc dont do that.
    but back to stepmores, i personally think the machines are built cheap and i would NOT buy the 60/90 Version for 2000 USD.

Last edited by broschi; 03-20-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you are looking for a 6090 dont aim for the USB type one sir, aim for the parallel port design, there`s a lot of headaches on the control boards on the USB type, yes it`s quite versatile because you can use any PC or laptop you want but in the future if it starts getting USB disconnected that`s the time you realize I should`ve gotten the parallel port system this is exact the same unit I used now in the shop, 2 of them, im not any type of a salesman on this units, im just sharing my own personal experience on this type of units, just remember if you buy chinese products that you cannot really rely on their technical support ( I dont understand mandarin for christ sake not a single word uh uh ) when I started calling them they say NIHAW, I say what? can you speak english? me english little sir, ok I had a problem setting up my machine I ordered from you, stop stop stop sir I forward you to our tech OK? I said OK i`ll just wait ma`am, 30 minutes have past nothing happen, then I said forget it, I hanged up the phone, let me do this my way....there you go sir I had just experienced the crappiest technical support ever in my entire life, by the way this is the exact same unit the shop ordered for me sir >>>click this CNC 6090 it`s a parallel port type of a CNC, solid table construction, watercooled 1.5K brushless spindle, all the good stuff, just one thing on this unit, it does`nt have the 4rth axis system, if you wanna add a 4rth axis in the future im sure they had it which is sold separately, but here`s the sour part, you also need to buy the additional plug-in drive control board inside the unit to be able to use the A or 4-xis option which for me sucks because our smaller CNC unit has the same control module on the big one but it had a 4-axis in the first place we bought it from them, only thing is it had a smaller table, lucky for us because if I want to work on the 6090 table I just swap the control box of the smaller CNC and connect it to the 6090 machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI voyager1972.
    I have 1212 cnc router from Stepmores for about one and a half year. Did have some minor problems but they are all solved. Only one big problem - no documentation. Otherwise -very satisfied with one. Support from Stepmores good as well.

Thanks