problems Chinise Router NcStudio - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: problems Chinise Router NcStudio

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

novice82, It sounds like one of the axis is going to a home position. The fact that it doesn't stop at the mechanical limit switch sounds like the X, Y, and Z axis plugs are mixed up where you connected them to the machine control cabinet. The Y axis is the longer travel up and down the table along the guides under the edge of the table. The X axis is up on the gantry above the table and moves across the table. On my machine the Y axis moves 35 inches and the X axis moves 25 inches. If The X axis is pluged into the Y axis motor it wil not see the Y axis overtravel limit switches because it is looking for switches on the X axis which is not moving. You may have the Z axis pluged into the Y axis plug and the machine thinks it is raising the spindle and looking for spindle travel limit switches.
    I would not load a program until the jog functions are all working the correct axis and directions of travel. You must also go to settings/ manufactory and type the password "ncstudio" to get to the perameters menu. If power on is moving the axis motors unplug them at the control box so they don't move and look down the list of perameters for something which would automatically home the machine. Then plug up one axis and make sure it moves with the correct direction input (X+ moves to the right and Y+ moves away from the frequency controller and start button end) When all three axis are on the right button if one or more moves the wrong direction you can reverse it by checking the box in the perameters list for that item. My machine was correctly and clearly labeled in english and it all jogged the right directions. You must also set the number of steps per millimeter of travel. The NCstudio runs on metric input G-code. I save my files as "Mach3MM.nc and except for a warning "G64 ignored" it runs great.
    For your problem I would only plug in the Z axis and make sure Z+ raises the spindle and Z- lowers the spindle. Then add the X axis which moves across the table, and finally the Y which moves the long travel down the table.
    If you have everything wired correctly and nothing looke odd in the perameters menu you might contace saleCNC.com for software. I have delt with them and recommend them. Also on this forum I got mine working from advice I got from
    "butterknife". To troubleshoot your glitch it would be helpful to know just what you have "clicked" on after double clicking the NCstudio icon to launch the program.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PROBLEM WITH NC STUDIO & UCANCAM

I BOUGHT A NC6070 GLASS CUTTING TABLE FROM CHINA AND IT CAME WITH A NC STUDIO 5.4.54 VERSION.DUE TO SOME PROBLEM,I HAD TO RELOAD THIS BUT NOW THE SHAPE OF THE GLASS CUT IS CORRECT BUT THE SIZE IS 3-4 TIMES THE ORIGINAL SIZE.CAN ANYONE HELP ME.ALSO THE UCANCAM SOFTWARE IS NOT LOADING.PL HELP.I AM REALLY AT MY WITS END AS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS.I USED TO GET THE CODES FROM A FRIEND AFTER I GIVE HIM MY DRAWINGS FOR GLASS SIZES REQUIRED.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

start nc studio. click window, click on perameter, click on manufactory, type the universal password (password is ncstudio), scroll down to what you need to change, make the change, click save. exit and restart nc studio.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

saichem2000, It sounds like you are making parts in inch units while it is intended to be in mm as the unit. There are 2.54 mm per inch. Anyway I don't know anything about glass cutting and am assuming the machine uses stepper motors drivung ball screws or possibly gear racks to move a cutter. You need to change an entry in the perameters for the machine. Start the NC studio program (no file is needed) and click on window, then click on perameter, then click on manufactory, it will ask for your password. The default password is ncstudio so type that. A long list will appear. Scroll down to units and select mm, click save and restart. If that doesn't work for your problem you need to go back to the list and scroll down furthur. You will be changing the mm traveled per step on both of the stepper motors. Note the motors appear to be turning continuously but are actually moving 2500 or so discrete steps in a revolution. You will be telling the program how many parts of a mm each of those steps corresponds to.
    The default on my NC studio was .005/ step. If you have measured what you are getting compared to what you want multiply the .005 by that ratio. If you don't know
    you can use the manual jog function to figure it out. Restart NC studio, go to manual and look at the selection of step sizes. Select 10 units jog step. set something behind your cutter on the work surface and do 10 jogs of 10 units each away from your measuring block. This is the travel for 100 units (10 stepsX10 moves). Measure from the cutter back to the block. It should be 100/25.4(mm/inch) which is approximately 3.937 inches and on a tape measure or ruller that would be 3-15/16 inches. The ratio to modify the mm/step in the perameters menu will be your actual travel/3.937. You seem to indicate 3 to 4 times too large so your multiplier would be in the range of .25 to .33 go back to the perameters list. record what it currently is set to in case you need to reset it, Make the change. Save and restart NC studio Run the test and if it seems correct test on the next axis. If both stepper motors are the same case size it will likely be the same ball screw lead and the same multiplier. If you are still stuck add any detail you can about your problem and reply to the zone.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SAICHEM2000 View Post
    I BOUGHT A NC6070 GLASS CUTTING TABLE FROM CHINA AND IT CAME WITH A NC STUDIO 5.4.54 VERSION.DUE TO SOME PROBLEM,I HAD TO RELOAD THIS BUT NOW THE SHAPE OF THE GLASS CUT IS CORRECT BUT THE SIZE IS 3-4 TIMES THE ORIGINAL SIZE.CAN ANYONE HELP ME.ALSO THE UCANCAM SOFTWARE IS NOT LOADING.PL HELP.I AM REALLY AT MY WITS END AS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS.I USED TO GET THE CODES FROM A FRIEND AFTER I GIVE HIM MY DRAWINGS FOR GLASS SIZES REQUIRED.
    Saichem2000, I just reread your post. Have you tried running a part off of one of the codes generated by your friend? if it is right your macjhine is probably fine and the new codes are set to output inches. The CNC equipment running NC studio is run in metric.
    What is generating your codes that make the parts too large. When exporting the file make sure you select output to mm. You can draw the CAD drawing in any units you like but it must be output as a mm file. This is done in export/selected or file/save as if it is only one piece.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know this is resurrecting an old thread but had to say thanks to Wizard. Although it was a little hard to understand he helped me significantly!

In my specific case I have a 9060 machine from igoldencnc in China. The version of ncstudio is 5.5.6. I didn't realise changing the machine in the cam program made such a huge difference. So far gmilling_3x has been most successful but still my scale was all out. I did what wizard suggested and sure enough the so called 10 x 10mm of travel was in fact 200mm. Went into ncstudio many factory and doubled the mm/pulse rate from .003125 to .00625. Machine is perfectly scaling now. Thanks for the assistance

Www.mostynindustries.com.au
    Cafe Racer and Custom Bike Builds

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: problems Chinise Router NcStudio

Dear friends,

This is engineer Charles Deng, from manufacturer of Ncstudio.

Enclosed is demo Ncstudio V8
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzrou1mmqh...6A_std_ex7.exe
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qt39zlgbhqlet7g/OIFbMZVkrH

Any question about Ncstudio, warmly welcome to contact me
    Gmail: charles.weihong@gmail.com

Best Regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi can help me i have problem with install card

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi wizzardworks,

I read through the thread, and i see your contributions have been flowing.

The best thing a man craves for is recognition/ appreciation.

Your work is appreciated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All

I am running NC Studio on a waterjet cutter.

The parts all cut correctly in size and they are square but the orientation on the sheet is skew up to 20mm on a larger part.

IE the if I cut a square in the center of the sheet the sides are not parallel to the sheet. (Hope this makes sense).

Is there a correction factor that can be input into the programme and where do I find it in NC Studio?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Downloads
    Uploads

This estimate has electromagnetic interference, you need to connect the ground wire. There is no problem with the master cam x9 I changed for them. I trained the engraving machine for American ship manufacturing company in Vietnam with mastercamx9. However, post-processing of changes is required.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi. I am running a waterjet with ncsudio software as well
    Im having a problem with squareness.example. X will travel 1000mm
    Then i move Y down 500mm and m X will adjust by 2mm and when i move it another 1000mm it will go out by 18mm
    .this error is constant and does not seem like something something is lose.i am trying to adjust it by the attached pic as per manufacturer request but having no luck

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails problems Chinise Router NcStudio-16224549660907052834274930654497-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Type3 update

Quote Originally Posted by WERNER123 View Post
    Hi. I am running a waterjet with ncsudio software as well
    Im having a problem with squareness.example. X will travel 1000mm
    Then i move Y down 500mm and m X will adjust by 2mm and when i move it another 1000mm it will go out by 18mm
    .this error is constant and does not seem like something something is lose.i am trying to adjust it by the attached pic as per manufacturer request but having no luck
    This is a very old thread it may be better to start a new thread

Last edited by mactec54; 05-31-2021 at 03:38 PM.
    Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardworks View Post
    Saichem2000, I just reread your post. Have you tried running a part off of one of the codes generated by your friend? if it is right your macjhine is probably fine and the new codes are set to output inches. The CNC equipment running NC studio is run in metric.
    What is generating your codes that make the parts too large. When exporting the file make sure you select output to mm. You can draw the CAD drawing in any units you like but it must be output as a mm file. This is done in export/selected or file/save as if it is only one piece.
    wizzardworks
    This is a very old thread that has been revived many times

Does not have to output the G-code as Metric for a Metric Control, if output in Inch then he just need to add or make sure there is a G20 at the beginning of the program

Mactec54

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123