Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: problems Chinise Router NcStudio

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by B. Ender View Post
    Alwash
    I am using a post that was written specifically for my Chinese made machine now and it cleared all my problems. I will send you a copy if you wish.
    B. Ender
    Hi,
    Could You send me this post also as i have problems with my Chinese
    RS-3636 from Redsail and i cant get any answers from them.

Regards,
    Bjorn

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default guangdaly, ncstudio, type 3

I am from Brazil and i am another one that bought this machine!
    I am having problems here to run this equipment.
    First machine run very slowly
    Second software does not recognize the entire machine size (only 1,20 x 1,20mts).
    I was reading the forum and I saw that many people here have similar problems with this equipment, someone can help me how to solve the problem of this machine or suggest something?

I will appreciate any help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Type3 update

Hello.
    I´m a new user of this forum and need help to solve a trouble with my copy of Type3.
    The software has a bug: when I create a material and an object over 1200mm whidt, it simple understand that the material is rotated on the table and don´t befit in machine.
    My machine is a Guangdaly WM-1325.
    I try to make contact with the vendors to take an update, but I have no response to my calls.
    Anyone have a solution to sugest me?
    Meybe to install the drive of machine in another CAM soft, but, how to find the correct drive? Or a compatible drive?

Thank you all for any help.

EvertonGodoy

Last edited by evertongodoy; 08-09-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

dear, what's kind of the file you save when you use Type3? you should save *.U00, then it can work. what is your control system? DSP or Ncstudio? is your parameter setting is right? such as the pulse equiv, machine size, spindle speed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kindly send me the file that you have to solve my same issue with my machine

hassan_javed82@hotmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kindly send me the copy of that file on my mail address
    hassan_javed82@hotmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Guys,
    Does anybody have an English version of the NCstudio manual latest version? I would greatly appreciate a copy. E-mail address is dave@ark3d.co.za.
    Thanks
    Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Elliot View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Does anybody have an English version of the NCstudio manual latest version? I would greatly appreciate a copy. E-mail address is dave@ark3d.co.za.
    Thanks
    Dave
    which version you need? i have one

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Many thanks to all who sent me copies of the manual. Greatly appreciated. The only remaining problem is that I get error messages in Chinese! The version I need is V5.5.60.1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for all the copies I recieved. I need the one for v5.5.60.1
    Dave

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PARAMETER in NcStudio..

please can anyone tell me how to enable the PARAMETER option in NcStudio...
    i cant see any PARAMETER option in my Ncstudio program..

reply me on - hakim_bhura@yahoo.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Community,

I have a WaterJet CNC Machine that is using NCStudio as the controlling System running on a Champ Industrial PC. The problem is this, whenever a large file is being executed, the transition between part and part of the same file (Circle and Circle) is being delayed unexpectedly (1st circle --> 2nd circle takes approx 3 seconds) and it is multiplied uniformly/un-uniformly i do not know how. It reaches the second part position quickly, but it takes time to water and sand to come out

Looking forward to your advices,

Best Regards,

Yazmo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hakim_ksteel View Post
    please can anyone tell me how to enable the PARAMETER option in NcStudio...
    i cant see any PARAMETER option in my Ncstudio program..

reply me on - hakim_bhura@yahoo.com
    On the top toolbar select "manufactory" then to access the perameters you enter the password which is "ncstudio" There is a youtube video by salecnc that shows you how to calabrate the stepper to the machine commands. Also on the right side of the screen select the top incremental travel. If you try to jog down to set the z axis and it is on 10mm increment it wont stop until it travels 10mm.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down MJT-0915D

Hi. My name is desmond.
    I'm a bit new at this so please HELP me.
    We've just bought a CHINESE engraving machine and I had to go to china for training, thats for the program that the machine uses.
    So I came back with the knowledge to work the machine right? but now the machines Parameters is completly wrong, up was down, left was right...
    I had to sit and figure that out for my self just to get it right and the program that I using is the NC Studio program, that is to work the Engraver and the design program I use is Artcam Pro.
    the help I need is the Parameter settings.
    Can you please help me becuase the people we bought the machine from is just not responding to my mails.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DIETERICH View Post
    Hi. My name is desmond.
    I'm a bit new at this so please HELP me.
    We've just bought a CHINESE engraving machine and I had to go to china for training, thats for the program that the machine uses.
    So I came back with the knowledge to work the machine right? but now the machines Parameters is completly wrong, up was down, left was right...
    I had to sit and figure that out for my self just to get it right and the program that I using is the NC Studio program, that is to work the Engraver and the design program I use is Artcam Pro.
    the help I need is the Parameter settings.
    Can you please help me becuase the people we bought the machine from is just not responding to my mails.
    Desmond, Welcome to the forum. There are two posibilities to reversed axis. Standing at the frequency controller end of the machine looking at the spindle. The X axis is left to right across the narrow (width) of the table. Positive X is to your right and negative X is to the left. The Y axis is the up and down the length of the table (the travel of the gantry) and positive is behind the spindle looking from the frequency controler end and negative Y is towards you. Z positive is up and Z negative is down towards the table.
    If in manual mode you don't get X and Y axis travel in these directions there are two posibilities. If the X butons are moving the Y axis and vice versa then the cables are connected to the wrong connector on the back of the drivers cabinet. If they are controlling the axises as described above your perameters need changed. Click window on the top tool bar. On the menu that appears select the perameters window. On the left side of that window there are two choices "machining" and manufactory" As I recall the manufactory one has the list you need. Scroll down and look at the check boxes for "mirror X" and "mirror Y" they are normally unchecked. However if you need to reverse the machine this is where to swap the travel directions.
    I would suggest that you download the free program cncsimulator from CncSimulator.com and test run a simulation of your code to see what it is supposed to look like according to the G-code. To use it open your file and make entries in three sections of the simulation menu. Pick a tool from the edit tool menu, define stock size in the details section and the zero of your workpiece below the stock sizes, then for the next menu item you can just enter the same zero point with a z value included that is the top of the stock. Under settings check the crash check. Click the left icon at the bottom and when the code reappears click it again. If you want to resize the windows do that before clicking the icons.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardworks View Post
    Desmond, Welcome to the forum. There are two posibilities to reversed axis. Standing at the frequency controller end of the machine looking at the spindle. The X axis is left to right across the narrow (width) of the table. Positive X is to your right and negative X is to the left. The Y axis is the up and down the length of the table (the travel of the gantry) and positive is behind the spindle looking from the frequency controler end and negative Y is towards you. Z positive is up and Z negative is down towards the table.
    If in manual mode you don't get X and Y axis travel in these directions there are two posibilities. If the X butons are moving the Y axis and vice versa then the cables are connected to the wrong connector on the back of the drivers cabinet. If they are controlling the axises as described above your perameters need changed. Click window on the top tool bar. On the menu that appears select the perameters window. On the left side of that window there are two choices "machining" and manufactory" As I recall the manufactory one has the list you need. Scroll down and look at the check boxes for "mirror X" and "mirror Y" they are normally unchecked. However if you need to reverse the machine this is where to swap the travel directions.
    I would suggest that you download the free program cncsimulator from CncSimulator.com and test run a simulation of your code to see what it is supposed to look like according to the G-code. To use it open your file and make entries in three sections of the simulation menu. Pick a tool from the edit tool menu, define stock size in the details section and the zero of your workpiece below the stock sizes, then for the next menu item you can just enter the same zero point with a z value included that is the top of the stock. Under settings check the crash check. Click the left icon at the bottom and when the code reappears click it again. If you want to resize the windows do that before clicking the icons.
    wizzardworks
    THANX FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.
    I'M VERY GREATFULL, BUT THE THING IS THE NCSTUDIO I USE DOES NOT HAVE THE MIRROR X OR Y BOXES...
    IF I CLICK SET PAR. IT GIVES ME A FEW CHOICES: (TYPE): OPERA,AXES, SPINDEL,HANDWHEEL, COMPENSATION,REF., CUTTER, OTHER AND ALL.
    AND ALSO
    (PRIVILEGE): OPERATOR, MANUFACTORY, DEVELOPEMENT.
    AND THIS IS ALL OPTIONS I HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM. BUT I USE THE MANUFACTORY FOR THE MACHINE SETTINGS AND NOW IF I SIMULATE A JOB ITS A MIRROR IMAGE.
    WHAT CAN I DO?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Desmond, My NC studio is version 4.53 and came with a 600mm by 900 mmwork area. It is advertised as an engraving machine also. You might contact SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand to see if they have a manual for your machine in english. I think you are trying to access the menu section where you calibrate the amount of travel per step. It is in the manufactory meny accessable with a password. The default password is ncstudio
    The first mouse click is on the window tab and then perameter on the displayed list. The third mouse click is the "manufactory" button on the left. Then you type in the password (ncstudio) and scroll down. If no mirrorX and mirrorY checkboxes there are two options. The first one is try to enter a negative value in one of the calibration boxes. Mine came with a default of
    .00500 and I changed both X and Y to .00625 for nema 34 motors and aparently for nema 23 the values are .003125 My z worked out to .00475.
    You might try entering for instance -.003125 for the X and leave the Ywith a positive value like .003125.
    A second alternative would be do a yahoo search for stepper motor wireing. There is a standard color code and two wires would be swapped. The cables are crimped and soldered connections, however if you have a breakout board inside the case it is probably screw connections. cnczone has a lot of information from people building CNC tools and you could find something reading thru those posts. You would change one axis only not both.
    If you are unable to turn the machine around you can likely mirror your part in the design software and run the G-code for that. I use meshcam3 to write G-code and it has a mirror option. I wrote 892Mb of g-code with meshcam3 last month alone. You could try it on a trial basis for 30 days.
    If you are not useing G-code or M code there is a difference in the Z calibration. I have a select box which changes the Z axis direction for .ptl type code. This is basically used for 2.5D cutting of profiles or lettering a sign with a v-groove tool.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default new problem

Hi
    I have descoverd a new problem with the machine
    it still engraves upside down and it is now squeezing the
    jobs, Exp: a job of 600x700 it makes 400x700.
    but it looks normal in the display panel.
    I'm trully lost and I get no respons from the company we bought it from.
    What can i do to solve these problems???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DIETERICH View Post
    Hi
    I have descoverd a new problem with the machine
    it still engraves upside down and it is now squeezing the
    jobs, Exp: a job of 600x700 it makes 400x700.
    but it looks normal in the display panel.
    I'm trully lost and I get no respons from the company we bought it from.
    What can i do to solve these problems???
    Detrigh, I drew my parts in Cad with the overall dimensions longer in the X direction than the Y direction. The solids were exported as a .stl file into "Meshcam3" to do the G-code. Then I ran the files on CNCsimulator ( free program) and discovered the X axis was the longer dimension and would limit me to a 25" wide part. I went back to Meshcam3 and rotated the solid 90 degrees and wrote a new G-code file whih worked fine. I could have rotated the solid in my Rhino4 CAD program as well but it was quicker just doing it in Meshcam3. If my parts hadn't exceeded 25" in either dimension it wouldn't have been a problem.
    The size scaling comes from the perameter setting for steps (microsteps actually) per millimeter. This is seet in your CAM program running the router. If you are operating with NC studio there is a youtube video by Sale cnc that will demonstrate how to do it. Basically measure the travel for 30 jogs 10mm long and adjust the perameter until you get 30X10 of travel (300mm). I measured with a 12" dial caliper. the x and y perameters will normally be the same but the z travel may produce a different travel and require a different perameter number. This would be due to a different ball screw pitch on the z axis. My machine has NEMA 34 motors and 16mm ballscrews. I have heard the new machines are NEMA 23 which should not change the perameters but may have a different ballscrew lead as well. The perameters are the easiest way to correct your scale error, however you could scalt the solid in either the CAD program or G-code generator. The right way is go to machine/manufactory menu enter the password "ncstudio" and scroll down to the perameter for the steps per mm. The software is written to operate any 3 axis stepper motor system and ships with a ballpark leadscrew pitch which must be adjusted to what is installed on your machine.
    wizzardworks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello,
    ive just bought my first cnc router a chinnesse model. ive instaled everything but when i connect the router and open nc studio the machine moves on its own up to the end of the bed and keeps on trying to go further.i guess the problem is with the ncstudio version that i have.please help. is there anywhere i can get a good version of ncstudio? please email - kmagita@gmail.com (i got a version 5.5.6 on line but it crushes emmediately i open it. im running win xp )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast