WARNING !!! Jinan Unich Machinery Co., Ltd.

Thread: WARNING !!! Jinan Unich Machinery Co., Ltd.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down WARNING !!! Jinan Unich Machinery Co., Ltd.

Attention Please !!! I would like to warn everyone against buying CNC machines from the company: Jinan Unich Machinery Co., Ltd. Room 9-3-2-302, Lingxiucheng, Luneng, Shizhong District, Ji'nan, Shandong, CN. I have bought the CNC laser machine LXJ1325-260W. Everything seemed to work well before I paid: it was a promise of the highest quality of the machine, 2-year warranty, full service, support and technical help available 24 hours/day (on-line, phone communication) etc. After the machine was fully paid the first troubles occurred: the company tried to charge me for some additional issues (not covered by any contract) and the shipment was delayed 1.5 months (!!!). My worse experience came after I opened the stuff: there was no technical documentation, no user guide, and in general the quality was the lowest (instead of the highest): many loose components (loose screws and it wasn’t caused by the transportation for sure), incomplete joins to external devices. I contacted with the company immediately and… I got the software (instead of any technical instruction) but to a different model of the machine (which design and structure varies greatly from my ordered model). I had to learn all by myself, based on my experience, previous knowledge and some other technical instructions provided by the other companies in the world. My worst experience in this matter came after I tried to use the machine: the transformer was burned after 30 minutes (!!!) of work. There was a transformer installed by the company to convert 220 [V] into 110 [V] (the US standards). After my careful check it was found that all external and associated devices of the machine (the fans, water chiller, and compressor) have a total power 3,700 [W] when the declared by the company was: 2,500 [W] and the installed transformer was able to transform the power to 2,000 [W]. After many emails I was lucky (sarcasm!) to reach the company (that promised 24h/day service doesn’t exist, the person responsible to answer any technical questions responds “sometimes”) and I was promised to get the transformer paying all charges of the international shipment. So, for me it would be a payment “again” for something what I already paid. It is some scandal situation of course: the company did a big mistake installing the wrong electrical device (fortunately it did not cause a larger fire, I took care it at once) and they want me to be responsible for the most of costs for this device (reminder: the machine has a 2-years warranty!). There are the most important troubles described above. Truly, it would be possible to “write a book” about incompetence this company. Summarizing: the company is unreliable: all promised and advertised promises (on their website) do not exist: no service, no technical support, it was unbelievably hard to contact anybody on the “higher level” like a manager, director etc., and phone-contact impossible: nobody (who takes the phone) speaks English. It looks that the only thing that is “attractive” there are their prices but when adding the costs of repairing of their technical and technological mistakes, even this price becomes too much. Again, I warn you all who read this post against buying the stuff from the company: Jinan Unich Machinery Co., Ltd. Room 9-3-2-302, Lingxiucheng, Luneng, Shizhong District, Ji'nan, Shandong, CN.