Need Help! Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle

As all you guys have 6040z, knows that yoocnc-usb limited on spindle direction output. these board only have Forward direction which CW.
    No Matter what I do on mach3 MDI m3/m4 always Forward=CW . The Only way to change direction its on nowforever VFD e100 manually. enter
    P0-016 and (1) Forward=CW or (2) for Reverse=CCW. Im tired of these manual enter parameter of VFD
    What do I need to unlock mach3 switch different polarity direction of spindle on mach3 mcode

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle

Quote Originally Posted by Nleo22 View Post
    As all you guys have 6040z, knows that yoocnc-usb limited on spindle direction output. these board only have Forward direction which CW.
    No Matter what I do on mach3 MDI m3/m4 always Forward=CW . The Only way to change direction its on nowforever VFD e100 manually. enter
    P0-016 and (1) Forward=CW or (2) for Reverse=CCW. Im tired of these manual enter parameter of VFD
    What do I need to unlock mach3 switch different polarity direction of spindle on mach3 mcode
    Why do you need to run your spindle in a reverse direction??

Your machine does not have the hardware to do this, they try to make them as fool proof as possible, so the spindle does not get switched at high speed, if it does it will be toast

It has nothing to do with Mach3

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got the 1.5kw 24000rpm spindle. I guess these motor run AC. Not sure what hardware to get, to unlock cw and ccw

Last edited by Nleo22; 02-18-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I got the 1.5kw 24000rpm spindle. I guess these motor run AC. Not sure what hardware to get, to unlock cw and ccw
    Yes these are AC motors 3Phase 220v 400Hz, you did not say why you have a need to reverse the spindle, they are normally only used to run in the one direction

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to run some 5axis on metal stuff. im tired of some path cut have to manually change on vfd =( anyway i need to know please help.

When i have enough saving i would get a manual lathe and convert to cnc, and lathe need cw/ccw to do left/right hand thread.

Last edited by Nleo22; 02-19-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I need to run some 5axis on metal stuff. im tired of some path cut have to manually change on vfd =( anyway i need to know please help.

When i have enough saving i would get a manual lathe and convert to cnc, and lathe need cw/ccw to do left/right hand thread.
    The VFD should never need to be changed for normal machining doing 5 axes does not change the direction that the cutter runs, normal milling cutters turn CW if you reverse them they won't cut, they just make a mess

This breakout board can give you full spindle control if what you have does not have it, there are many of these PWM Relay Boards so this is not the only one

Attached is how you can connect 2 Relays to switch for Forward and Reverse

https://cnc4pc.com/c6-variable-speed-control-board.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle-control-wiring-png  
    Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

If Huanyang you have to set PD023 to 1 in order to enable the M4 REV input.
    I have issued a M3,M5,M4 and the spindle just decelerates like normal, once stopped it winds up in the rev direction.
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

First I want to thank you, and appreciate that you guys reply back. Felt like I'm on Mars with no help, I like that Movie.

These yoocnc board I got only have 4 pins to vfd so limited. But the pwm you show need 5pin's from vfd??

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle-2017-02-20-19-05-58-jpg   Help Polarity Direction 6040z yoocnc-usb Nowforever E100 Spindle-20150921_235758-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

First I want to thank you, and appreciate that you guys reply back. Felt like I'm on Mars with no help, I like that Movie.

These yoocnc board I got only have 4 pins to vfd so limited. But the pwm you show need 5pin's from vfd??
    As I said in the other post, these are not normally run in reverse, for you it looks like you would have to get another Breakout Board and rewire to suit the new Board, for what your needs are, make sure the Breakout Board is opto isolated if you get another one

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which board would you recommend?
    Would it work if I add another Breakout Board, with another usb, and use it only for vdf and motor?

Downloads
    Uploads

Which board would you recommend?
    Would it work if I add another Breakout Board, with another usb, and use it only for vdf and motor?
    You may be able to do it with RS485 ( Modbus ) this would be your easiest way with your set up, you would only need something like this, ( Attachment ) your VFD supports RS485, do you have the VFD manual, this may take some setting up but would work the best, Mach3 supports this also

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A28RI4FXFS5SV8

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I order c6 last night.
    I got one of these rs485 lay around, but don't know how to use it. how enable modbus on these nowforever? And link to mach3?

https://www.amazon.com/Gearmo-Pro-RS...2KSFV44HW2SCCS

Last edited by Nleo22; 02-22-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I order c6 last night.
    I got one of these rs485 lay around, but don't know how to use it. how enable modbus on these nowforever? And link to mach3?

https://www.amazon.com/Gearmo-Pro-RS...2KSFV44HW2SCCS
    I sent you a PM hope this works for you

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

This works pretty neat in Mach3.
    Mach3 plugin for Huanyang VFD | Le royaume d'éole
    Al.

Albert E.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    This works pretty neat in Mach3.
    Mach3 plugin for Huanyang VFD | Le royaume d'éole
    Al.
    I don't have the Huanyang VFD, I got the nowforever vfd

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't have the Huanyang VFD, I got the nowforever vfd
    It looks like it is very close or the same oddball Modbus format that Huanyang uses, you can test it very easily and also run the VFD from a PC RS232 program such as RS232 Monitoring Software, RS232 Monitoring Hardware and RS232 Terminal Software
    Al.

Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    It looks like it is very close or the same oddball Modbus format that Huanyang uses, you can test it very easily and also run the VFD from a PC RS232 program such as RS232 Monitoring Software, RS232 Monitoring Hardware and RS232 Terminal Software
    Al.
    There are some running the Nowforever with regular Modbus with no problems, there are some also running the Huanyang without the plug in

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i received the C6 variable speed control. How i wiring these thing to the vfd and run separate plug.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    There are some running the Nowforever with regular Modbus with no problems, there are some also running the Huanyang without the plug in
    I have written my own communication from a Picmicro to the Huanyang using RS485 so I know what is required to communicate with it.
    Al.

Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

i received the C6 variable speed control. How i wiring these thing to the vfd and run separate plug.
    It tells you on page 10 of the C6 manual, the analog out of the C6 goes to the centre pot terminal and the GND goes to the analog com terminal on the VFD. (AIN1 & COM) 2 wires. plus two wires from the FWD relay.(X1 & COM)
    Al.

Albert E.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast