Newbie OMNI CNC New plasma table setup

Thread: OMNI CNC New plasma table setup

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default OMNI CNC New plasma table setup

Hi guys.
    Just received a 8 x 4 Plasma table from Omni CNC. It has a Microstep CC-M3 Controller and Microstep SH-HC30T THC. It arrived with zero documentation so I'm working through it slowly.It was wired up yesterday and from memory I could originally jog the torch up and down through the controller. Now the Z axis won't jog in manual or move in auto at all. X and Y axis are fine. Left it overnight and Z axis is still not responding.
    The motor is engaging as you can't physically move it when the machine is on.
    When I press the K6 button on the controller the torch will rise until I press K6 again.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers Jason

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: OMNI CNC New plasma table setup

Never heard of that controller, Sorry.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

It Would be much better you send me a video into my support email address into my email,my email is support@omni-cnc.com,we have Plasam operations videos in the youtube,type omni cnc plasma operations videos then you will get it
    Plasma machine don't have Z axis,only a touch up down automatically,manual up down is SD up arrow,DN down arrow is touch down,for more infors please send email to me.

Downloads
    Uploads

It's omni cnc support Albert here,please send a questions video into my support email,support@omni-cnc.com,about the cnc plasma machine operations videos please go into youtube and type omni cnc plasma machine operations video,then you will get it

plasma machine touch updown is SU up arrow&SD downarrow,and plasma don't have the Z axis,for more informations please send email to support ID.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by carterjv8 View Post
    Hi guys.
    Just received a 8 x 4 Plasma table from Omni CNC. It has a Microstep CC-M3 Controller and Microstep SH-HC30T THC. It arrived with zero documentation so I'm working through it slowly.It was wired up yesterday and from memory I could originally jog the torch up and down through the controller. Now the Z axis won't jog in manual or move in auto at all. X and Y axis are fine. Left it overnight and Z axis is still not responding.
    When I press the K6 button on the controller the torch will rise until I press K6 again.
    Cheers Jason

???

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by carterjv8 View Post
    Hi guys.
    Cheers Jason

It's omni cnc support here,please send a questions video into my support email,and then I will tell you how to do next,about the cnc plasam operations video,please go into youtube type omni cnc plasma mahine operations video then you will get,

About the plasma machine,machine don't have what you called Z axis,all they have is the touch up down fuctions,SU up arrow is to control touch arrown,SD down arrow is to control touch down,when the touch touch the plate it will go up automatically.

for more informations about the cnc plasma cutting machines,please send your questions into my support email

support@omni-cnc.com
    Albert