Need Help! Accuracy testing suggestions

Thread: Accuracy testing suggestions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Accuracy testing suggestions

So I just ordered a Chinese cnc router - a 6090 heavy variant - 60120 from acctek with vacuum table and rotary option. I requested that they video it running through some tests before shipment.
    I'd like to ask the forum for some suggestions as to what those tests might be from you guys who have been around these machines for a while.
    I assume it would be good to see how level the spindle is cutting with the table so I'm thinking of having them cut a max size rectangle. Also a large circle to see how it closes.
    I'm not sure what to ask for showing ball screw calibration and other fine tuning.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    If these is any interest I would be happy to submit a machine review when I get it.