Need Help! Help ID this controller in my Chinese 3040?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help ID this controller in my Chinese 3040?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help ID this controller in my Chinese 3040?

I got my 4-axis USB 3040 last week and finally got to start setting up this weekend. I'm having trouble with drivers, as the controller just shows up as a generic HID device in Windows. So neither USBCNC nor Mach3/4 can see it.

The controller is labeled BSMCE04U-Plus BITSENSOR.COM. That website is gone, and Google turns up nothing at all about either of those. (Pic below.) I've messaged the vendor, but I'm wondering if anybody can help ID this thing and more specifically what driver I should be using.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help ID this controller in my Chinese 3040?

So I heard back from the vendor. He sent me some old Mach3 software that is probably bootleg and doesn't run anyway. Throws "INTERNAL ERROR B109-13: Cannot decompress setup program". Probably corrupted, or the Chinese language it's in is freaking my PC out.

I'm thinking about just replacing that board with one that's supported properly. And I still haven't bought the software yet (was trying to get the stupid thing to work, then play with mach3 mach4 CNCUSB and BobCAD and decide what to go with). This little $700 toy is getting expensive.

Anyway, suggestions on the board replacement?

Downloads
    Uploads

DurocShark,

Let me know if you would like help configuring your machine.

Welcome to the Zone,

Jeff...

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks. I had an idea I'm going to try tonight.

I was reading in a review of another generic USB controller that it would never work in a 64-bit environment, but worked fine in a 32-bit OS. So I'm cobbling together an old laptop and dropping Windows 7 32bit on it and testing. If that works, then I'll try a VMWare virtual on my Win10 machine running that same Win7-32 operating system.

I'll update with the results.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOOT! It's working!

It wasn't 32-bit OS. I used the plugin DLL from the software package I got from the seller (with the non-functional Mach3 software) in a real Mach3 install on my laptop with Win10-32. A little fiddling and I got jog to work! WOOHOO!!!!

The next step was to do the same on my real PC, running Win10-64. Aaaand... IT WORKED!

So the DLL file is the key for this particular card. Now I can learn how to actually USE the thing.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If anybody's curious, for my board it's the RnRMotion.dll file that worked.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello;

I bought a usb 3020 CNC usb engrave machine and when I plug in usb it sees the device as "USB Input Device". Can you please describe how you communicated step by step? also I dont have that file RNRmotion.dll . Can you send me that to cbeykont@hotmail.com

I would be appreciated if you help me.

Caner.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DurocShark View Post
    I got my 4-axis USB 3040 last week and finally got to start setting up this weekend. I'm having trouble with drivers, as the controller just shows up as a generic HID device in Windows. So neither USBCNC nor Mach3/4 can see it.

The controller is labeled BSMCE04U-Plus BITSENSOR.COM. That website is gone, and Google turns up nothing at all about either of those. (Pic below.) I've messaged the vendor, but I'm wondering if anybody can help ID this thing and more specifically what driver I should be using.

Thanks!

Hi here you go I got the exact same card in my controller here is the doll driver you need I made a copy.Not sure where it gets placed my guess windows doll folder, later Chimera1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI, I have the same board in my machine I just bought and I had no drivers either, But I found the correct one, so give me your email address and Ill send you a copy.

Later Chris AKACHIMERA1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whats the microcontroller IC number that has been labelled on top with the "sort-of" glossy yellow sticker? Can you remove that lable and check? I doubt they might be using a PIC or a ARM based MCU.

My Embedded+Tech Blog @ www.ocfreaks.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Power_user_EX View Post
    Whats the microcontroller IC number that has been labelled on top with the "sort-of" glossy yellow sticker? Can you remove that lable and check? I doubt they might be using a PIC or a ARM based MCU.
    Hi power, well I took the sticker off and found no numbers that I can see it looks blank same as some of the other chips on this board I have which is a bitstream same pictured, I dumped it and bought a new board that has support and is absolute mach3 compatible and supported, I spent 4wks of my life trying to get this board working correctly and have giving up, it never worked correctly didn't even have the e-stop working correctly even not at all no matter what I did it just wouldn't work right, this board isn't even supported the company i found makes security systems in china and its just not what its supposed to do and that is work correctly so my advise is if yours works great use it till it don't if it doesn't work correctly no matter what you do dump it as I did save your life its worth it.

Sorry couldn't help later CHIMERA1960

CHIMERA1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CHIMERA1960 View Post
    Hi power, well I took the sticker off and found no numbers that I can see it looks blank same as some of the other chips on this board I have which is a bitstream same pictured, I dumped it and bought a new board that has support and is absolute mach3 compatible and supported, I spent 4wks of my life trying to get this board working correctly and have giving up, it never worked correctly didn't even have the e-stop working correctly even not at all no matter what I did it just wouldn't work right, this board isn't even supported the company i found makes security systems in china and its just not what its supposed to do and that is work correctly so my advise is if yours works great use it till it don't if it doesn't work correctly no matter what you do dump it as I did save your life its worth it.

Sorry couldn't help later CHIMERA1960
    :O I hate it when manufacturers sand-off the IC numbers. Basically then there is no scope of hacking & modding. I have successfully used Arduino with grbl and cnc shield for my latest desktop cnc build but I want to get to back to mach again and was planning to buy a basic 4 axis Mach usb motion controller. Specifically these ones :
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/mach...317951517.html
    =or=
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/USB-...748586374.html (Read feedback #3)

The latter on uses STM32 mcu. I am confused on which one should I buy.

-Regards

My Embedded+Tech Blog @ www.ocfreaks.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

I'v just bought this controller, and my problem is IP. Is there any way to find this number?
    Thank's in advance

Regards
    Amnon

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the 6040 version of your machine that I started playing around with a week or so ago. Have the exact same card and went through the exact same trial and error with the software. I also had an issue with the e-stop not working with the Mach 3 version supplied with the machine and it did start working after I re-installed the software a second time. Everything else you state, the RNR motion .dll and such is pretty much spot on for what I discovered. I wish I would have found this post while I was working on mine as it would have saved me a few hours of frustration. I talked to the mach 3/4 guys via email and I think I am going to to go with their suggestion of swapping out the card with a PMDX board so I can run their mach 4 software. The cracked version that was supplied with the cnc pretty much runs everything as designed on my machine but will never have any possibilities of being able to add any enhancements or improvements from a user stand point.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi DurocShark
    i am trying to get my 600w spindle to work, but i can't seem to figure it out, would you kindly help me. i dont have a VFD, just a motor PWM driver and a relay in the middle. I need to do PWM. I tried the AVI (supposedly the 0-10v), and output1 (supposedly on/off)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Khomouda View Post
    Hi DurocShark
    i am trying to get my 600w spindle to work, but i can't seem to figure it out, would you kindly help me. i dont have a VFD, just a motor PWM driver and a relay in the middle. I need to do PWM. I tried the AVI (supposedly the 0-10v), and output1 (supposedly on/off)

I haven't ever tried one with out a vfd but I would venture to guess that if you want to use the 0-10v output for from the controller you would need a relay that has a coil rated for the same voltage. The relay coil will pull in the contacts to power the motor once the coil specified voltage is applied to the closing coil of the relay. I am not sure if there are relays with a coil voltage in that range but if you check yours and the coil is of a higher voltage range you may search the internet and see what is out there. Also, keep in mind that the 0-10 volt output you have may also be variable so depending on the spindle speed being commanded it may output anything between 0 to 10 volts, where as a relay coil will want to see a constant voltage to close.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by smav View Post
    I have the 6040 version of your machine...I also had an issue with the e-stop not working...
    What port and pin is your e-stop working on? Mine is connected to input 1, but I can't find any sort of datasheet that tells me what port that corresponds to.

Thanks!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSmith007 View Post
    What port and pin is your e-stop working on? Mine is connected to input 1, but I can't find any sort of datasheet that tells me what port that corresponds to.

Thanks!
    on my mach 3 Under the "Engine Configuration...ports & pins" Input Signals tab mine is set to port 3, pin 1, and enabled has a green check mark for the e stop. I believe mine started working after I had ran the install a second time after starting over from scratch.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, this is exactly what I needed. I actually found what appears to be a compatible manual, from the buildyourcnc mach3 interface board.

https://buildyourcnc.com/Item/electr...ach3-USB-Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast