My Chinese CNC Router Purchase 1325B - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Chinese CNC Router Purchase 1325B

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My Chinese CNC Router Purchase 1325B

Kind of funny seeing your hassle... I went thru the same hassle but down to Daytona Bch Florida... what a mess...they could do so much better with all the details ironed out BEFORE shipment etc. lol. I was wondering though, I got a CD and a PCI Card in a tote which you probably also received, but the Installation for NCSTUDIO is in Chinese... did yours happen to be in English? and what is your progress so far are you up and running? I purchased the 3 Head 4x8 with vac hold down. Maybe we can work together on somethings I'm in the Marine Industry. Ive been in touch with Mandy at JCUT but with time difference there is very little useful support....

Thanks in Advance,
    Art

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DRUMCO View Post
    Kind of funny seeing your hassle... I went thru the same hassle but down to Daytona Bch Florida... what a mess...they could do so much better with all the details ironed out BEFORE shipment etc. lol. I was wondering though, I got a CD and a PCI Card in a tote which you probably also received, but the Installation for NCSTUDIO is in Chinese... did yours happen to be in English? and what is your progress so far are you up and running? I purchased the 3 Head 4x8 with vac hold down. Maybe we can work together on somethings I'm in the Marine Industry. Ive been in touch with Mandy at JCUT but with time difference there is very little useful support....

Thanks in Advance,
    Art
    Hi Art,

I did not get NC Studio, nor did I have a PCI card or anything like that in the bin they supplied. All I had in the bin was a CD-R with mach3 on it and some screen shots for the initial settings i should apply to mach. There were no instructions, i just figured it out by digging through the files on the cd. I too am a complete newb when it comes to most of this stuff. I have figured out how to setup soft stops and run some basic wizard programs on my machine like for milling the table and for doing c-sink holes for MDF hold downs. I still have a long way to go in learning artcam and and any other CAM software I end up using. I am running into an issue with post-processors. I am using a standard Fanuc post processor with solidcam at the moment but it seems that the settings for the machining envelope size are not correct. Maybe I just thought it was going to crash last time and those settings are not part of the post at all?

If at all possible, I would try to download NCStudio from somewhere else. On the CD they sent, you should have a license file somewhere that you will need to put in the proper directory even after you install the software from some other source. PM me and I'd be more than happy to help if I can!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by moparx12 View Post
    Hi Art,

I did not get NC Studio, nor did I have a PCI card or anything like that in the bin they supplied. All I had in the bin was a CD-R with mach3 on it and some screen shots for the initial settings i should apply to mach. There were no instructions, i just figured it out by digging through the files on the cd. I too am a complete newb when it comes to most of this stuff. I have figured out how to setup soft stops and run some basic wizard programs on my machine like for milling the table and for doing c-sink holes for MDF hold downs. I still have a long way to go in learning artcam and and any other CAM software I end up using. I am running into an issue with post-processors. I am using a standard Fanuc post processor with solidcam at the moment but it seems that the settings for the machining envelope size are not correct. Maybe I just thought it was going to crash last time and those settings are not part of the post at all?

If at all possible, I would try to download NCStudio from somewhere else. On the CD they sent, you should have a license file somewhere that you will need to put in the proper directory even after you install the software from some other source. PM me and I'd be more than happy to help if I can!
    Sounds good well If can be any assistance on your end I'll definitely return the favor. The first part is I can't really find the actual English version of NCSTUDIO file on here or the net anywhere. I see some and theyou are Goodlettsville docs... Also I'm running win7 so I read you can't use it and then I read other places you can... the cbinese version seems to work ok with a occasional error msg but I can't read it to even start to disecting the problem. It wasnt listed that it had to run on xp ... but At this point I just need to get it up and running and a good copy of NCSTUDIO and Artcam so I can read and understand what I'm doing with it. I got a 3 spindle file from them. Ive been writing for code for years just never had my own machine or a machine like this for that matter so im all ears if you have any pointers

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi dear friend. How's the progress of your 1325 CNC router? Is it working still well?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there any update on this? I am about to import a router from Jcut and would be interested to hear of any issues you had since getting yours in.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there any updates to this thread? I am considering doing the same from Jcut and would be interested to read what problems you had or any tips you can pass on

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mtsigngal View Post
    Is there any updates to this thread? I am considering doing the same from Jcut and would be interested to read what problems you had or any tips you can pass on
    The machine is working just fine! I have since converted to UCCNC and am running an ethernet motion controller, UC300-ETH. I do not like the leafboy controller that comes with the machine, although it did work well enough for me to make a bass guitar, a kitchen island, various signs, and other things.

Overall, I do recommend going with JCUT as long as you are somewhat savvy with computers AND with in general with mechanical things. I was able to get in touch with JCUT's tech support a couple of times, which was helpful. I spoke with him via Skype and also through some kind of online meeting program where he took control of my PC momentarily.

I don't know how much an equivalently sized American or European machine would cost, but I am sure it is more than I could afford! I have been able to make things work just fine with the JCUT, and I may even purchase from them again in the future as long as the tariffs don't skyrocket!

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll do my best to help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I ordered a jcut 1325b with vacuum table and dust collector abd water cooled spindle. Got it in june.

Do not pay 100% until you have received the machine. Agree on 50/50 or something
    Make sure they send you oictures and video before sending it. They forgot to install the right spindle for me and i saw it on a picture just before they was avout to ship it. They tried offering me a tea cup instead of fixing the right spindle on it...
    also ask for documentation and everything you might need like spare parts numbers before you pay. As soon as the money is paid and the machine sent they will not reply and customer service seems to be non exsisting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

And by the way. There is no documentation on any of the components. You will get a cd with some jpeg screenshots of the most important settings in mach 3 and a pirated version of mach 3 and nothing else...

Downloads
    Uploads

Good luck with 50/50. They would not ship the machine until they recieved 100% in my case and I don't blame them. Your purchase is supposedly protected on Alibaba.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the update. Yes I doubt anyone would ship and hope to get paid. I know I wouldn't. I am savvy with computers and somewhat ok with mechanical as long as it doesn't involve technical knowledge of parts and electronics. When my husband was alive we had 2 Multicam 3000 machines and yes I do know the cost with just one brand new from the factory was over 65K and that was 12 years ago. Unfortunately, my job was office, dealing with sales and customers and creating vector artwork... oh and paying for parts and listening to him moan about getting service and parts so I can only imagine what I am letting myself in for buying Chinese! .. Still, money is tight, all those machines went to auction a few years ago and now I need to see if I can do what he did...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ship, no. But to hold back 50 % until they send you confirmation images and documentation that everything you asked for is in place i would do! I paid 100% up front directly to jcut (no alibaba between) and the response was horible after they started production. I didnt get proper images or video of a working machine before shipment. Only two crappy pictures after complaining ALOT. Thats what saved me from getting the wrong spindle.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have attached a pdf of the machine they are offering me. It looks great for the price except they have not included the vacuum pump I asked for. Can someone take a look and see if there is anything I need to add? I have 3 phase power here so no issues there.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Chinese CNC Router Purchase 1325B-1325-cnc-router-usa-customer-1-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

try emailing Jcut factory directly instead of going trough a 3 party and see what response you get.
    I dont recognize that company name you have on the picture...
    Here is her signature from an email i got.

Best regards
    Mandy

Jinan Jcut Cnc Equipment Co.,Ltd
    Website: cnc router,wood cnc router,china cnc router,cnc engraver,cnc woodworking machine,Jinan JCUT CNC
    Wood CNC Router, Stone CNC Router, Advertising CNC Router, Atc CNC Router, Woodworking Production Line Manufacturers and Factory - Jcut CNC
    Export Sales Manager
    Mandy Zhang

my machine looks similar, less specs though. If i would order my again, i would ask for bigger cable tracks as you will probably need to insert more air pipes, cables etc through the cable gates when you get going. mine are a bit small.
    I am satisfied with my machine after all, but dont expect miracles for that amount of money.
    You can follow my machine on facebook or CNCgarasjen.no - Home | Facebook
    My Chinese CNC Router Purchase 1325B-19260441_10155407730003050_9189903149441855253_n-jpg
    My Chinese CNC Router Purchase 1325B-19399844_10155412261053050_5065864027700519004_n-jpg

We bought a small and a big machine at the same time and have bought another machine from before so atleast we know you dont get ripped off.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

by the way, im still not sure who the actual factory for these type of cnc machines really is. It might be that none of the companies mentioned here is actually producing them. I dont know.
    Atleast we got our machines to norway without getting scammed

Downloads
    Uploads

I was steered to 2 very small vacuum pumps when I inquired. Maybe this will help you. I didnt get a pump at first but asked about them recently to compare pricing.

From Mandy:

"The cost of 5.5kw water cooled ( 3 phase 380v) need $400 and 2.2kw air
    Cooled (single 220v ) is $550"

So, it seems like you could get that 5.5kw one... keep bugging her directly. I recommend whatsapp to speak to her. She typically answers even when not in the office.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, how are you? I am a long time lurker on this site and have been looking to buy a Chinese router for some time now, after searching and getting many quotes from different companies I narrowed it down to two, stepmores and senkecnc, than i come across your post on your experence with jcut , i have given it a second thought and now leaning toward jcut. can you give me some pointers and do you recomend this company? i live in Wilmington NC and will have it shipped to the port here. as for longevity has the machine held up? i have a qoute on the R1 series machine with 6.0k spindle with vacuum table and vacuum pump. the price qoute is not to bad if the machine holds up and preforms as it should, any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cbboatworks View Post
    Hello, how are you? I am a long time lurker on this site and have been looking to buy a Chinese router for some time now, after searching and getting many quotes from different companies I narrowed it down to two, stepmores and senkecnc, than i come across your post on your experence with jcut , i have given it a second thought and now leaning toward jcut. can you give me some pointers and do you recomend this company? i live in Wilmington NC and will have it shipped to the port here. as for longevity has the machine held up? i have a qoute on the R1 series machine with 6.0k spindle with vacuum table and vacuum pump. the price qoute is not to bad if the machine holds up and preforms as it should, any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you
    PM'd you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cbboatworks View Post
    Hello cbboatworks,

I think moparx12 can provide some answers regarding the longevity of the machine and true performance. I am still in the process of calibrating axes and testing accuracy of cuts. In my case, the machine was purchased mainly for hobby uses and customized wood projects as a result, I have spent more time trying out softwares than actually trueing the machine and testing it. I can give you some pointers on shipping and customs etc... if you do decide to go with JCUT.

Downloads
    Uploads

Parabolicsecan Thank you for responding, I did pull the trigger and bought the R1 machine from Jcut, the price was great just hope and pray the machine is good quality, I will be picking up the machine at the port if that is possible,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast