In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?

Our business has expanded and the CNC machine we've had for nearly 8 years is worn out and it is time to purchase a new machine. Since our business already imports a number of containers from China each year and I personally go to China usually each year to visit with our vendors, so I'm very familiar with Chinese logistics and business practices. Since we only need a single machine and you can usually stuff three 4x8 units in a 40HQ container, we are looking for one or two other people to go in on an order with one of the CNC vendors in Jinan area.

We are located in the Houston area and would only consider someone local due to the logistics issues. If you have a dock and forklift (our normal containers are all cartons and are hand unloaded), that would be ideal. We would handle everything - brokers, bond, insurance, logistics.

I'm also considering making a quick flight over prior to the purchase to verify the quality and to make sure I understand their DSP and run some of our common jobs since it is likely faster to fly there, than trying for 2 weeks to figure it out here in the US.

We are looking for a purchase here in the next 1-3 months (March - May).

If you are interested, PM me and we'll talk.

Thanks,
    David

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?

I've decided to go ahead with a purchase. To get an idea of the pricing, a three spindle (as opposed to a ATC), 4x8 unit with steppers and configured for Mach 3 is around $9,000 + $1,500 sea delivery (I'm going to purchase several on spec). If you have an interest and you LIVE IN THE HOUSTON AREA, contact me. I'm not out to make money here - it's just that I have so much experience with China and logistics, it is crazy to pay a 120% mark-up on a unit and since I can stuff about 4-6 units in a 40' container, each one I bring over lowers the price for all the rest.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore View Post
    I've decided to go ahead with a purchase. To get an idea of the pricing, a three spindle (as opposed to a ATC), 4x8 unit with steppers and configured for Mach 3 is around $9,000 + $1,500 sea delivery (I'm going to purchase several on spec). If you have an interest and you LIVE IN THE HOUSTON AREA, contact me. I'm not out to make money here - it's just that I have so much experience with China and logistics, it is crazy to pay a 120% mark-up on a unit and since I can stuff about 4-6 units in a 40' container, each one I bring over lowers the price for all the rest.
    Hi there, i want to offer you the same machine with a much more fair price. if you interest. contact me.

Shandong Yishun CNC Machinery Co.,Ltd Email: JACK.DONG@YSCNCROUTER.COM
    Whats App&Mobile: 0086-137-9314-0576 Skype: YSCNC05

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is a video of one of the machines I'm considering:

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is a video of one of the machines I'm considering:

hi there, leave me your email in private message.
    i sent your some detail for your compare.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_YsCNC View Post
    Hi there, i want to offer you the same machine with a much more fair price. if you interest. contact me.
    Jack - Given that I've decided not to go over and see the machine directly, I was able to inspect a local machine made by "Unique" and I'm impressed with their details and videos. It would be great if you could provide me DETAILS since I can't cut materials with a cheap price.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an additional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1p2rnYN0A

Downloads
    Uploads

Jack - Given that I've decided not to go over and see the machine directly, I was able to inspect a local machine made by "Unique" and I'm impressed with their details and videos. It would be great if you could provide me DETAILS since I can't cut materials with a cheap price.

- - - Updated - - -

100% they are not factory, just a broker. be careful.

dont be rip-off by them

Downloads
    Uploads

- - - Updated - - -

PS, im happy to offer you the detail, i gonna need your email.

Downloads
    Uploads

- - - Updated - - -

Look, there are so many factory, and broker company in Jinan.
    If you are serious about your purchase.
    I suggest you make a quick filght over here.
    I go pick you up at the airport.
    No matter what i said to you. no matter how good is the machine on the photo.
    It is allways better to come here see the machine for yourself. and see how good the quality that im offer you.
    I want to establish a relationship with you. I wont be doing this if i can not offer you what you need.

Jack Dong

Downloads
    Uploads

100% they are not factory, just a broker. be careful.

dont be rip-off by them
    But you are also not factory direct - just a broker / trader, so why not purchase through them?

Downloads
    Uploads

But you are also not factory direct - just a broker / trader, so why not purchase through them?
    Shandong Yishun CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. - wood cnc router,stone advertising cnc machine here is the link of our company on Alibaba. you can find a video at the front page.
    Factory verified by Alibaba.
    Here is a photo of me in the video. you can compare it to my facebook.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    https://www.facebook.com/Wenqi1992

If this can not convince you, come to Jinan see for yourself. Whether i'm telling the truth or not

Best regards,
    Jack

Downloads
    Uploads

Jack - I've gone ahead and purchased two machines, one for myself and another to consume some of the space in the container.

If someone in interested in purchasing the second machine with the following specs:

1). Working size: 4.2 feet x 8.2feet (1325 model)
    2). T-style heavy duty structure
    3). Structure steel tube thickness is 6mm (0.24"), gantry steel tube thickness is 8mm (0.31").
    4). Three 3.5KW spindles,air cooled (Protec)
    5). T-slot table
    6). No dust collection
    7). Mach 3 controller
    8). Stepper motor, Yako brand inverters
    9). Xinyue brand helical gears and racks
    10). Electrical type oil injection for rails
    11). One piece 3.7KW Fuling brand inverter

This unit is single phase 240. Price is $11,750 FOB Houston, TX before the container departs China. Same unit as shown in the video above less the vacuum table and dust collection and the controller will be a PC with Mach3.

Considering that used DIY CNC machines built in a garage are half the price with a single spindle and half the heft, not a bad deal and it is new.

Downloads
    Uploads

Jack - I've gone ahead and purchased two machines, one for myself and another to consume some of the space in the container.

If someone in interested in purchasing the second machine with the following specs:

1). Working size: 4.2 feet x 8.2feet (1325 model)
    3). Structure steel tube thickness is 6mm (0.24"), gantry steel tube thickness is 8mm (0.31").
    4). Three 3.5KW spindles,air cooled (Protec)
    5). T-slot table
    6). No dust collection
    7). Mach 3 controller
    8). Stepper motor, Yako brand inverters

This unit is single phase 240. Price is $11,750 FOB Houston, TX before the container departs China. Same unit as shown in the video above less the vacuum table and dust collection and the controller will be a PC with Mach3.

Considering that used DIY CNC machines built in a garage are half the price with a single spindle and half the heft, not a bad deal and it is new.
    David,

Leave me your email.
    I keep you updated with our product.

Jack

Downloads
    Uploads

1). Working size: 4.2 feet x 8.2 feet (1325 model)
    4). THREE 3.5KW spindles,air cooled (Protec)
    5). T-slot table
    6). No dust collection
    7). Mach 3 controller
    8) Stepper motors, Yako brand inverters

I just wanted to re-extend my offer for $11,750 for the above machine. It departs May 4th with arrival in Houston 33 days (mid-june) later. If I have not sold it while on-water, the price will go up but you can come see it in action directly.

I'll follow up with photos on the 25th of April before it is loaded into the container.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the z-motion I am looking for similar but need 300 mm gantry clearance?

Thanks
    wade

Downloads
    Uploads

The pricing is now at $12,500 FOB Spring, TX (Houston).

The specs for the unit are listed below along with photos. A 10% non-refundable deposit will be due with the balance due at delivery. Customer is responsible for pickup, though this is pretty simple with a flat-bed tow truck (about $250).

* Voltage: 1 phase / 220v
    * Stepper Drives
    * Mach3 Controller Interface (you could switch this to anything else you'd like)
    * Three, 3.7Kw Spindles allow you to put three different tools in and run them like a tool changer but without the expense and complexity of a tool changer. Each spindle can be speed controlled from the controller or g-code file
    * The cutting area size is 51.1" by 98". Z Clearance is 11.8".
    * Bed has a standard "T-Slot" base that you can attach your spoil board to.
    * Includes stand alone control box for PC (included), power supplies, etc
    * Automatic rack oiling system
    * Helical gears
    * Misc items like ER25 collets, sample bits, collet wrench, t-slot clamps, etc

Here is a video showing it in operation:

See attached photos.

In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?-1a-jpg

In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?-1b-jpg

In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?-inside-1-jpg

In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?-spindles-jpg

In Houston and Want to Go In on an imported Chinese CNC Machine?-drivers-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wwbrown View Post
    What is the z-motion I am looking for similar but need 300 mm gantry clearance?

Thanks
    wade
    Yes, clearance is 300mm

Downloads
    Uploads

The container will be loaded tonight, so we are 33 days out for arrival.

This price is so low, it wouldn't be possible to import just a single unit at this price. An absolute steal at this price.

Downloads
    Uploads

i have been contact you multi times, i dont know if you still remember the price that i offer you.
    if you are looking for future purchase, the deal still on the table.
    My email: yscnc05@yscncrouter.com.
    Have a nice day.

Jack

Downloads
    Uploads

i have been contact you multi times, i dont know if you still remember the price that i offer you.
    if you are looking for future purchase, the deal still on the table.
    My email: yscnc05@yscncrouter.com.
    Have a nice day.

Jack
    Jack -

Thanks for the offer - yes, I did get it. The problem is that I've already purchased two units and I'm selling one of the new units I have coming in, so I don't need an additional units at this time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast