6040 CNC USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4

Thread: 6040 CNC USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 6040 CNC USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4

I hace a new 6040 USB CNC router... This machine seems to be quite a popular Chinese product. I like it, it works fine with MACH3. The Motion Control card is a YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4, shown....BUT. No documentation was included with the kit. I have searched far and wide on the web for the information on the card. .I need to add limit switches and outputs to control spindle coolant and air flow waste removal. So, I am desparately trying to locate any information, breakout pinout, configuration options, etc for this board..

Have a great day...
    Gilles

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 CNC  USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4-usb-motionn-control-card-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 6040 CNC USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4

Hi SELLIGV, I bought the exactly same machine recently but got troubled to have MACH3 recognize the usb port. It always said: Find no xch ncusbpob, even with the latest plugin installed. Could you please share some information on how you set up the system?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SELLIGV View Post
    I hace a new 6040 USB CNC router... This machine seems to be quite a popular Chinese product. I like it, it works fine with MACH3. The Motion Control card is a YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4, shown....BUT. No documentation was included with the kit. I have searched far and wide on the web for the information on the card. .I need to add limit switches and outputs to control spindle coolant and air flow waste removal. So, I am desparately trying to locate any information, breakout pinout, configuration options, etc for this board..

Have a great day...
    Gilles

Red face Re: 6040 CNC USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4

Quote Originally Posted by SELLIGV View Post

Have a great day...
    Gilles
    wiring diagram no problem .I do not speak english or send my email copter@coptervideorec.sk (Slovak republik EU)

I do not speak english or send my mail copter@coptervideorec.sk ( Slovak republik EU) I have connect wiring diagram for yoocnc m3-usb-jb4 .(PDF)

no problem .send my mail copter@coptervideorec.sk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi , have the same board and no manual or dll file for mach3 to see. Have you had any success with setting yours up. I want to add limit switched normally closed if poss? Would appreciate if someone could email me with the setup program for mach3 please! Many thanks Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, were you able to find any information? I'm also trying to add at least the limit switches.

Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

any one have high resolution photos of both sides of the board ?

going by the photo in the first post I would expect the 6 pin connector to be the 5 inputs + a common

unless the input circuit uses the same 5v supply as the micro controller

I would expect to find a 2 pin connector to power the input side of the opto-isolators -
    the positive supply to the opto-isolators anodes via a current limiting resistor
    the cathode being connected to the negative supply via your limit switch

6040 CNC  USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4-usb-motionn-control-card-jpg

John

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by john-100 View Post
    any one have high resolution photos of both sides of the board ?

going by the photo in the first post I would expect the 6 pin connector to be the 5 inputs + a common

unless the input circuit uses the same 5v supply as the micro controller

I would expect to find a 2 pin connector to power the input side of the opto-isolators -
    the positive supply to the opto-isolators anodes via a current limiting resistor
    the cathode being connected to the negative supply via your limit switch

6040 CNC  USB Motion Control Card YOOCNC M3-USB-JB4-usb-motionn-control-card-jpg

John
    I have your same problem, I also have some drivers to try, but this card works with Windows 10?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

You have 3 inputs for limit switches, then there are an E-stop and a z-probe input. For a total of 5.