Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience - Page 13

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience

MikeDK:

I have a question: how did you linked the M8 command and the button to the correct relay in the ladder file? I need to do the exact same thing. Is there a way to monitor io’s? Did you need to change anything to have the M9 command active too?

I requested my supplier to add a pneumatic valve for coolant, but left room for creativity; as a result I received an extra button on the controller panel to switch the pneumatic valve.

Received a working vid of the machine last week, performing some cuts and an atc, can’t wait to cut the first panels.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by routerhead View Post
    Hi all.
    Interesting reading, and thanks Syntec Lee for those great videos that started this thread off!
    I just had a Roctech RC1325SATC wired up a few weeks ago, and have been plugging away trying to figure out the Syntec 6MD controller. This thread has helped immensely, but I'm getting multiple alarms, not always but too often. I've attached a screen shot of them. Bloody annoying!
    If anyone can suggest whats going on or offer any suggestions, they would be much appreciated!
    Thanks Kindly!
    Attachment 375208
    When we first received our machine and homed it for the first time we had an overload warning as the Y & Y2 motors were not perfectly aligned and the gantry wasn't square. We also had a lost pulse on the Z when we first received the machine but haven't seen it again since. Noise is a major issue with some things like this, maybe worth investigating that further if you keep getting random alarms but overloads are pretty specific and may be something relating to these kinds of actual problems.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would expect this error to turn up due to a diffences in the pulses of the closed loop servo’s in relation to the location of the homing sensors.

Downloads
    Uploads

Parameter manual; translated from chinese to english; 2 parts.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-controller-parameter-en-1of2-pdf   Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-controller-parameter-en-2of2-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone
    I have a syntec 6mb with auto tool changer and 250 mm gantry.
    I have been to hell and back again. In Canada CNC must be CSA approved so complete wiring on controller breakers and VFD.
    I have everything working now would like to know if someone could help me program the CNC. I'm new to CNC so sorry I'm a newbie any help would be great. Kind of scared screwing around with my CNC no not knowing anything about syntec I'm planning on running Mosaic software for kitchens. The manufacturer is badicly useless. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm going to say this from firsthand experience... (keep in mind, I built my first machine and used Mach3)

Syntec works pretty well.. and is not relying on a windows or other PC to run the machine. It has PLC logic.. and actually can work well.
    It seems that it can be configured in an infinite number of ways... but noone documents anything.

SYNTEC support is non-existent. The manufacturer of SYNTEC doesn't respond. ... they expect the people that sold you the machine to do that.
    But that is like hoping your FORD salesman being to help you down the road...
    I am currently studying and diggin for information... and hoping to find answers...

It looks like we are on our own with these controllers.

I am considering changing to a different controller.. but that is a major setback.. and will require me to be the engineer.

Patriot, you need a small machine to play with/crash/etc... and an entry level software to play with.. and try cutting.
    This is not something where you will just make cabinets with Mozaik... I have the software. That's a learning curve of it's own.

Let us know of your status/progress

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Patrioteood I guess I missed this. If you want to chat send me a pm and I'll send you a number. Certainly can walk you though some stuff - though a lot is on here. Did you actually get it inspected for CSA on arrival. Be interesting to know what that entailed. Graham

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Guys,
    We started a new thread called Taiwan - Syntec 6MA & 6MB discussion.

It will be a place for us to share Syntec info/experiences.

If anyone has some macros or ladder files they would like to share.. it would be quite appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello SYNTEC USERS ! I NEED YOUR HELP!

If you have a SYNTEC Controlled machine, weather 6MB or 6MA, I need your help.

As you all know by now, the support or documentation is very poor at best.

I have been working for quite some time, to compile data, Collect any documentation, etc...
    I have also been Analyzing MACROs and their syntax, as Well as the PLC Ladder Structure, and Syntec operations.
    I have been working on identifying common inputs/outputs, C-bit, S-Bits, etc... and their DEFINITIONS

This is exhaustive work.. but will allow for significant upgrades, expansions, or even corrections to SYNTEC Machines.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

If you could please share your SYNTEC BACKUP with me...
    I'm looking to see other examples of MACROS, Parameter setups, And "ladder.cnc" Files.
    Some of you will know exactly what I'm talking about.. and others.. : Just do a backup of your system.. through the typical system maintnance screen... onto a flash drive.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, EVERYONE.

Maybe SHARE this on the newer Forum Thread.. It's called "Taiwan - Syntec 6MA & 6MB discussion"
    Searching: "Syntec" will also make it easy to find.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I’m happy to share my backups, I have two 1325 omnis on syntec 6mb, pm me if you wish . The older machine is now 2.5 yrs old and it’s been superb, running 10 hrs a day every day. However just now there’s a fault evolving when the machine just stops in the middle of a file, never the same place. Has anyone had this experience could it be a power supply issue ?
    Any advice as always is highly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by djcregan View Post
    Hi
    I’m happy to share my backups, I have two 1325 omnis on syntec 6mb, pm me if you wish . The older machine is now 2.5 yrs old and it’s been superb, running 10 hrs a day every day. However just now there’s a fault evolving when the machine just stops in the middle of a file, never the same place. Has anyone had this experience could it be a power supply issue ?

How to you restart? Or is it more of a crash?

I had some issues where my compressor (and maybe combined with the Omni air pressure sensor) was just a little too low at the low end of its cycle. That would trip the air pressure alert, which stops the machine (spindle on) in place. Hitting cycle start resumes the program. If the gap in air pressure is a lot and you are watching, you can catch it but often you can't because the error disappears once the pressure returns. Also it (syntec control) doesn't seem to check all the time so its got to check at the same time that the pressure is low. I don't know how often the check cycle is but its not every time the pressure dips for sure.

Not sure if that is your issue but maybe?

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

I had a problem with the tool change on one of my routers. Suddenly it did not change tool in some of my programs, but not all. It was a cable for the tool changer position that was broken. When the cable was bent it lost contact and when the cable was straight it had contact. Strange fault to find but yours can be similar, but with a different cable. Look in the history of alarms and look at all alarms, there can be some info since all alarms is not shown in the “main” screen.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi lee how are you you doing a good job thanks
    i want to ask you for the syntec post processor for aspire
    my syntec is ez3
    many thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

I would recommend just using a Fanuc 0M post for it.

The only change would be G20 to G70 and G21 to G71. (inch/metric switch).

Other than that Syntec does follow that same standards so most posts from major brands are compatible.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

many thanks for your time to repply
    i have a atc 1530 hsd spindle with servo system and syntec ez3
    it dosent work properly
    in the cutting it leaves a roughing material
    and dosent give a good 3d work
    the relief is bad
    can any one help please
    many thanks in advance
    hacene

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i tried to put a working file with 6 ball nose with stepover 10per cent the work is not good at all the finiching is bad
    iv changed to 6 ball nose with stepover 5 percent its bit good than it was but it takes more time
    whats the problem plz

Downloads
    Uploads

It's hard to determine that. To me it sounds more like it is the mechanical of the machine. Is it a new machine? Is it using servos? It can be as simple as tuning some parameters and motors or it can be a mechanical issue, but either way I think you should get in contact with the builder to try to sort that out.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i tried to contact the manufacturer but they dont respond to me i bought it from china
    no its not new i woreked with it 2 years
    but coze i have another two machine i dont use a 3d work on it
    it works perffect in 2d work
    only the 3d work is bad
    its 150*300 atc machine with servo system 9 kw hsd spindle and syntec ez3
    many thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

If the servos are set well then the precision usually comes from the mechanics or maybe even the NC file. Parameters 401 to 408 are the parameters that affect the High speed high precision settings. Maybe they were originally set too high? Usually the manufacturer settings are good, but try slowing it down and see if it is more precise. If you need references on the parameters the parameter manual is available on syntecamerica.com under support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    Thanks for your help.
    I will wait and see what Omni (manufacturer) have to say tomorrow as the after sales guy wasn't there today. I've read the Brenek article. However it seem like a sledgehammer to crack a nut because all 8 tool holders are out by the same amount so surely if X home position can be adjusted then its the problem solved as far as miss alligment is concerned .

There must be a parameter that adjust the x home position, its the one that tell the plc to move a certain increment distance forward then back after being sensed. My machine goes + direction by approx 25mm then - direction by approx 20mm. So I am wanting the "-" to be say 15 mm instead.

Should be easy if only I had the parameter number

Thanks anyway

Will post the conclusion hopefully.
    You must entrer at 881(x Axis Home) 882(y Axis Home) Flash Parameter to Adjust the Hard Home position, then check if the new values are correct Trying to get a tool, but use a MPG to go Step by Step...

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast