Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience

Quote Originally Posted by mikeDK View Post
    found out the M98/M99 Problem. :-)

Now again... Tool set. had problems like so many others in here an tried a few things, here is what I came up with.

1. Go to ATC Set. Set "The distance to the table tool instruments" to Zero. This is the same as Parameter 3411

2. Measure Tool T1 "or what tool you wanna use."

3. move tool to table, shift to Absolut coordinate

4. Go to MDI and run "G43T1 "or what tool you wanna use"

5. Note Absolut Z coordinate and write it down.

6. write the Absolut Z coordinate in "The distance to the table tool instruments" in ATC Set menu. If you got "+" value, write it as "-" value ore the other way around.

7. Now measure T1 "or what tool you wanna use." again.

8. move tool to table and go to MDI and run "G43H1" "or what tool you wanna use" and check out Absolut Cordinats. Z it should be Zero now.

Please try it out. :-)

/Mike
    Hey Mike

We have just got our syntec 6MB cnc atc router and have had some issues with setting the reference tool, seems like you have a solution for this exact problem but couldnt quite get your explanation. Hope you could make a video on hope to overcome this problem and link it here. i try to explain again.

regards. R

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

A couple of ways to do it. SyntecLee got one that you can watch on Youtube(great way but not how I do it). I use another and Mike DK uses another one. I got a Syntec6MB and i use the tool tip touch/calibration function, where 3411 is just the differens between the table and the touch probe.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm lucky i found this thread! I tried to do as Mike DK explained and it is now working, i got Syntec 6MB. I also tried to do as SyntecLee did in his videos a few weeks ago but with no success, when i tried to input the value on parm.3411 it displayed "inputvalue out of range".
    I'm thankful for explanation Mike DK im almost embarassed now when I know how easy it is Hope we could keep this thread alive since I'm pretty new to this Syntec software.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi R

Happy to help! :-)

/Mike

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-syntec-6ma-6mb-tool-set-pdf  
    Last edited by mikeDK; 08-26-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello MikeDK,

Great reference guide. One question: If you put a spoil board on the table, will all tools follow the new zero(if you use bottom as zero) or how do you do it?
    Or you use external shift like me?

/Daniel

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Daniel

I don't use spoiler board on mine. Do you always have the spoiler board on or is it on/off ? If you have it on permant I would referenc on the spoilerboard, and do a re reference when you skim it.
    If you take it off occasionally I would use External shift.
    You have to measure all tools again when you have run the reference guide.

This is how I use mine all the time, Zero on machine bed. :-)

/Mike

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-fil-26-08-2017-21-03-47-a  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Mike,
    Great to see that you an aluminium table on your mill. Wish I had one too, except the two times I sent a mill right thru the table.
    I always use the spoil board since I mill very dusty applications all day. The vacuum pump filter would get clogged directly.
    Is it only me that use the tool tip measure function under the offset/setting? It will more or less just handle the external shift function but makes life a lot easier when changing Z-zero.
    I just run MDI whit tool sensor for any tool, then touch of the surface of the material, spoilboard, etc., run tool tip measure function.
    A new external shift will be set and all tools in the machine will follow the new zero.
    New tool in the machine, then just MDI with tool sensor and it will be ready to go with any new or old Z-zero. 3411 will still be the difference between tool sensor and table.
    Then going back to using the table as zero again then set external shift to zero again. and all Tools will follow again.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

there is many ways to do this, it all depending of what you are using the machine for. You simple need to find out what works for you the easiest way.
    I think the problem people have is they not used to work with coordinate systems, when they try to measure tools they mix up machine cord. with G54 ore they forget to use G43 Htool no.
    Daniel you should make a guide of your methods, for people using spoiler board.

/mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

success I manage to change the Ladder file, so now my Air blow button works with M8 / M9 command. Now I just have to find out to do the F1 - F5 buttons.

/Mike

Last edited by mikeDK; 08-30-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My machine controller: SYNTEC 6MB

I have a problem with raw ATC, was working on Saturday and everything was good, now on Monday i broken one of ISO30 tool holders because the coordinates of tool positions is not the same as it was before. I was thinking maybe homing plate on X axis pushed accidentally to the right side, but checked it and it's in position as it was, also start point is also the same, but when it's taking tool its seems that X axis is pushed by 5mm to the right side on all tools, but it's only on tools ;/ Have attached photo and MACRO from my CNC machine

Can someone tell me how can i change XYZ coordinates of each tool in SYNTEC 6MB configuration menu, or MACRO ? Because from the beginning when i got CNC machine i have problem with 3 tools, it was not set correctly XYZ by manufacture.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-21363357_10155804942095086_1341961774_o-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is so easy, go to ATC Set menu, put in password, press ATC Set password, put in password again, press MPG button, now you can move the cursor to the tool no. you want to set. use MPG to move tool in to holder and when you are happy with the position of tool. press ENTER on controller.
    now the controller save the X Y and Z for that tool. no need to change Macro :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-fil-04-09-2017-16-41-04-a   Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-fil-26-08-2017-09-22-42-a   Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-fil-26-08-2017-09-35-15-a  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is so easy, go to ATC Set menu, put in password, press ATC Set password, put in password again, press MPG button, now you can move the cursor to the tool no. you want to set. use MPG to move tool in to holder and when you are happy with the position of tool. press ENTER on controller.
    now the controller save the X Y and Z for that tool. no need to change Macro :-)
    I have two cnc machines both are with SYNTEC 6MB controller but from different China manufactures. One of them have this ATC SET option and another don't have. And that one witch don't have this on menu is with this tool position problem. I have been searching all menu and didn't find that ATC SET. Maybe somehow i can install it with new image or something ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

did you try the G991T(tool no) ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

did you try the G991T(tool no) ?
    Not yet, what it does ? Can you explain more about this command ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was thinking, can you post your parameter list, I would like to see why you don't have ATC Set menu.
    Here is a link to how G991T works, but you still don't have the ATC Set menu

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attached all my system settings, there will be in "Parameters" directory all parameters list and also you can check Macros. In your video it's so easy to write coordinates for tools. Don't understand why in my machine there is no ATC SET menu.

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't see any difference in your list compare to mine. maybe you need to change the macro or upgrade software on your controller

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The main problem is that the manufacture who made this CNC machine is not answering any more after they sold it So now i am in trouble with the tools, don't know what to do.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

sir i am using for nc studio 4.5.53 the problem is when nc studio open automatic moving for axis how to solve the problem

Downloads
    Uploads

how did you make a backup of your system? did it involve a keyboard? I just found this PDF online for the Syntec controller;

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience-syntec-cncmonce-exe-solution-pdf  

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast