Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd? - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?

Good Morning

I have a small business, and I am interested in buying CNC to work in wood or PVC.

Model - AKM2030-2H

If it is aluminum it would also be good, but it is not a requirement.

Working area 2500x1850x250 minimum.

I like this because it has an option to work on the side see in the photo.

Someone here has already bought this company that can give me the opinion of quality and assistance, and if I do not get home an empty box

CNC MACHINES MANUFACTURER FROM CHINA-AccTek Machinery-

Thank youNeed help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?-inked170620110023370_li-jpg

Fordtman

Zoprano,

Since I have had my 4-axis AccTek AKG6090 with the axis rotary attachment I have had no problems with it. After the initial bedding in phase I have not had to contact AccTek for support, all of the early issues I had were due to my own lack of knowledge and AccTek support answered all of my questions without treating me like a fool. My machine arrived safely and well packaged in Brisbane (Australia) from China without issue.

The CNC machine I have uses a Mach3 Motion Controller (manufactured by Chengdu Xinhecheng Technology Co., Ltd.) which supports the Mach3 software, and the only advice I would give is to see if AccTek's CNC machines now support the new Mach4 Motion Controller so you can use the Mach4 software. One limitation of the Mach3 software is that it only seems to run efficiently on the Windows 7 operating system, which was not a problem for me as I had a suitable PC running Windows 7, whereas Mach4 software will run on the latest versions of Windows. Also if you are thinking of using a rotary attachment then make sure that when you order your machine stipulate that you want to run the 4 axes independently. Because of the wide variety of features that can be added to these machines make sure you specify clearly and precisely what features you want when ordering, this is general advice and applies to all manufacturers.

Downloads
    Uploads

The auto spindle changing cnc router?

--------Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd.------------

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is an old thread. You must have bought your CNC router. When purchase items from China, often it is better to quit the most cheaper one and the most expensive one, select from the others.

Downloads
    Uploads

I got mine about 30 days ago. Seems to be a well built machine and it was reasonably crated. Had some difficulty with whole import thing.

It has not run yet. I'm having trouble "talking" to China. They are on holiday this week so.....nothing.

My MACH3 "locks up" when I plug in the router. Am disappointed in the total lack of a usable start-up guide. If, like me, you need good support then maybe yo should choose another machine.

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

so long and still not working.

How did the machine come? mounted or disassembled.

have the programs not been properly installed on the computer?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

S-L-O-W BOAT then by train, then by truck.

Programs have all been installed. Problem seems to be NO Setup or Instruction book. From USA, China is 12 hrs. ahead of us. I am disabled so cannot stay up late or get up early enough to catch them at work. Therefore each email takes roughly 3 days to get answered.

Problem right now is machine came with a USB cable to connect router controller to operating computer. When USB cable is plugged into ANY USB port MACH3 totally locks up. Must need a Parallel to USB connector (like a UCC100) but I don't want to buy one until I talk the Their Support. They are closed for the whole week of September 11th. Maybe, maybe I can reach them this Sunday night (Monday morning there).

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi every one, I am a newbie; I intend to buy a CNC router 1325 woodworking from Accteck, if anyone have any assessment an experience, please share.
    Thank in advanced.

Fordtman

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat104 View Post
    S-L-O-W BOAT then by train, then by truck.

Programs have all been installed. Problem seems to be NO Setup or Instruction book. From USA, China is 12 hrs. ahead of us. I am disabled so cannot stay up late or get up early enough to catch them at work. Therefore each email takes roughly 3 days to get answered.

Problem right now is machine came with a USB cable to connect router controller to operating computer. When USB cable is plugged into ANY USB port MACH3 totally locks up. Must need a Parallel to USB connector (like a UCC100) but I don't want to buy one until I talk the Their Support. They are closed for the whole week of September 11th. Maybe, maybe I can reach them this Sunday night (Monday morning there).
    Tomcat, Have you sorted out your problems? If not what operating system are you using? I had similar problems using ops othe than Windows 7. I agree that the setup instructions are fairly cryptic but did not have much of an issue with them. Let me know if I can assist.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello!
    I am new here and are looking for a CNC router.
    So I have had contact with a guy called Jack at ACCTek and we have found a good machine for me.
    My wonderings now are:
    1. Is it any chance that I pay for the machine and don't get it?
    2. How are the quality?

Last edited by PeterBengtsson; 10-04-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Fordtman

Thumbs up Re: Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBengtsson View Post
    Hello!
    I am new here and are looking for a CNC router.
    So I have had contact with a guy called Jack at ACCTek and we have found a good machine for me.
    My wonderings now are:
    1. Is it any chance that I pay for the machine and don't get it?
    2. How are the quality?
    Peter, I have only good things to say about AccTek. They gave me a lot of help before I bought my AKG6090 and they have answered all of my questions since I received it. The quality of my machine is excellent and it was well packed in a wooden crate for the trip to Australia. I received what I ordered and paid for and for me it was excellent value for money. My Acctek purchasing experience has been positive and I do not think you will have any trouble. Jim, Brisbane, Australia

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I figured it out a little while ago. You're not kidding about about the instructions being cryptic! ACCTEK tried to help but I think we had a Chinese to Redneck language issue. I missed your reply until now, sorry about that. Should have figured an Aussie would offer to help me. I visited (work related) your great country many years ago and my impression was; Aussies were "eat up with niceness". Apparently they still are, thank goodness.

As for more feedback on ACCTEK, I just wrote to order another machine from them.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I just sent my deposit to Acctek dealing with Jenny, I will post developments on this order for 1212 machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good to hear, hope it's an easy deal for you.

In my cases, time sensitive papers (especially regarding shipping) need to be faxed or even Over-nighted to them. Many ofmy emails, with attachments, were never received.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks I will keep forum informed as things progress.

Downloads
    Uploads

DONT EVER BUY ACCTEK...... I have a list of terrible absolutely poor craftsmanship hacks that they did to a machine I bought from them. I had sparks come out of an electrical outlet on the machine due to an unknown oil leak from the oiling system. 1 of the 4 bolts holding the spindle motor was mis-drilled 6, yes 6 times. There were 3 threads holding that bolt on. They use tin foil to support 600-800 pounds, the whole machine jiggles when the machine cuts by 1/10”. The list can go on and on. There answer was for me to fix with hand drill and if i do t have one fo find a friend to borrow from.....DONT BUY ACCTEK

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought an acctek AKM1325 in October of '18. I bought it thru their American importer, Acctekusa in Chicago area. He had it in stock so there was no waiting. Not sure what the price buying direct was but his price was pretty low so I can't imagine it being too much cheaper direct. I did change out the Mach 3 to Centroid Acorn after buying because I had heard nothing but bad things about the Chinese Mach 3. It's been running like a tank. I actually am just finishing converting it to an ATC machine. I didn't find any major defects and only a couple of minor issues that I resolved myself.

I never dealt with anyone at the company itself really so can't speak about that but the seller was very responsive when I needed him in the beginning. I had been looking at 2 of the major American makers for a 4x8 machine and my hope was to get this because it was 1/3 of the price and use it to make money to buy one of them. After over a year of use, I am glad that I made the purchase and wouldn't trade it for one of the machines that I had wanted to buy.
    I've torn my machine apart since I've had it changing converting to the ATC and I expected to see faulty workmanship but surprisingly it was well made. I have heard of all brands that have issues like Chicker described, even on the American machines so I guess sometimes you get a lemon no matter who makes it.

Hello Milo30, Where do you live?

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tarekkumar View Post
    Holla Everyone

I'm newbie here. i wanna import a cnc router with 8'x4' bed from China.

i have been in touch with 3 suppliers from China. Jinan AccTek(Acctek) is the most competititive one both in price and technical items among them. cos it will be my 1st Chinese router. i have no idea about it.

Anyone here has the experience in dealing with them ? Any advise or recommendation will be high appreacited!!!

THANKS A LOT
    I bought a router from JCUT in Jinan, Shandong province, Jinan JCUT CNC Equipment Co. Ltd..
    A very dishonest company to say the least.I wanted to buy a 9060 machine they advertised on Alibaba.
    First they promised a certain machine (supported rails, cast gantry) and after receiving the money produced something much lower with unsupported rails (flex) made up of plates of aluminum screwed together. The price doubled for that lower machine.
    They convinced me to buy Mach3 software for them and after I paid 175$ for the software they just shipped a blank disk.
    Of course they never replied after receiving the money for the machine/software and the software distributor told me that I've been scammed since they give no Chinese company the right to redistribute the software.
    They never send me any instructions or PDF manual. No drivers either. Stay away from them.
    They will promise you anything to get as much of your money as they can, they send you a lower product with missing components and then there is zero support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lankku View Post
    I finally decided to order from AccTek and have paid the first deposit. I am currently waiting for the machine to be built. One of the main reasons was that I received the best service from said company and the representative seems to have been quite honest with me. I also contacted a person that had purchased a machine from them, asked some questions, and was pleased with the answers.

I have paid extra for all of the holes to be drilled mechanically and not by hand, which was an option that they do not communicate spontaneously. I have a feeling that the Chinese suppliers assume that us westerners always just want the cheapest possible stuff and that definitely comes with quality-issues, but they are very well capable of making good quality stuff as well, you just need to pay some extra. It is a completely different culture in many ways and communication issues, among others, are what sometimes makes it seem that a supplier is just straight up lying to you. Of course that is also the case sometimes. Mutual respect is important and I feel that politeness goes a long way!

I have put in time and done my best to minimize the risks related to ordering a Chinese CNC-machine. I feel that I have negotiated good terms through Alibaba Trade Assurance listing important details, such as the promised accuracy and remembering the grease before shipping (), into the contract. I think this is an extremely important action to further secure best possible machine to arrive. If these terms are not fulfilled, Alibaba should be responsible for this. The "catch" is the details in the contract that you need to make sure are extant.

Now I shall just wait and see what happens. I will come back and inform what happens, but I trust that I will receive a decent machine.
    Hi, how do you do with the machine ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast