Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd? - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?

I finally decided to order from AccTek and have paid the first deposit. I am currently waiting for the machine to be built. One of the main reasons was that I received the best service from said company and the representative seems to have been quite honest with me. I also contacted a person that had purchased a machine from them, asked some questions, and was pleased with the answers.

I have paid extra for all of the holes to be drilled mechanically and not by hand, which was an option that they do not communicate spontaneously. I have a feeling that the Chinese suppliers assume that us westerners always just want the cheapest possible stuff and that definitely comes with quality-issues, but they are very well capable of making good quality stuff as well, you just need to pay some extra. It is a completely different culture in many ways and communication issues, among others, are what sometimes makes it seem that a supplier is just straight up lying to you. Of course that is also the case sometimes. Mutual respect is important and I feel that politeness goes a long way!

I have put in time and done my best to minimize the risks related to ordering a Chinese CNC-machine. I feel that I have negotiated good terms through Alibaba Trade Assurance listing important details, such as the promised accuracy and remembering the grease before shipping (), into the contract. I think this is an extremely important action to further secure best possible machine to arrive. If these terms are not fulfilled, Alibaba should be responsible for this. The "catch" is the details in the contract that you need to make sure are extant.

Now I shall just wait and see what happens. I will come back and inform what happens, but I trust that I will receive a decent machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Lankku;
    Any feedbacke of your purchase ?
    Gerard

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Gerard. Not yet, the machine is still in the making and hasn't shipped out. I will inform as soon as it arrives.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I am Mitsuru, newcomer in this forum.
    Now I am plannning to buy Acctek AKM6090.
    The contact person "Fern" give me PI. The total cost is 3160$ with options 2.2kw spindle and 200mm travel with Z axis.
    Fern's response is really quick and correctly, so I have a good impression.
    But I am little bit wondering about Chinese supplier. They often have trouble with the customer service and product quality.

I have read thread about Acctek, there are good reputations and bad reputations.
    Mostly there are good reputations.

If you have advice, please give me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuru View Post
    Hello,
    I am Mitsuru, newcomer in this forum.
    Now I am plannning to buy Acctek AKM6090.
    The contact person "Fern" give me PI. The total cost is 3160$ with options 2.2kw spindle and 200mm travel with Z axis.
    Fern's response is really quick and correctly, so I have a good impression.
    But I am little bit wondering about Chinese supplier. They often have trouble with the customer service and product quality.

I have read thread about Acctek, there are good reputations and bad reputations.
    Mostly there are good reputations.

If you have advice, please give me.
    Hello

You might want to consider requesting cnc or cordinate drilling on your machine components. You get better quality and avoid similar issues than me. Also ask them to provide measurement report of machine parallerity of different axis, spindle runout and spindle nod.

"Water channel" or similar is also good opition, even you might not need cutting fluid you get dust pan or bowl under table.
    Dust and chips don't fall through tslot profiles top is y-screw and rails or floor but they are more likely in this bowl and easy to vacuum after / during cutting.

Personally I dislike PC in workshop. Dsp or true cnc controllers are just so much compact and more resistant against dust and chips.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mitsuru,
    With a friend we have currently a purchase order for 2 AKG 6090.
    Bank transfer has been done by mid of December and the next step is to receive videos and shoots of the machinery before shipping.
    So we hope news from the manufacturing department before the end of January.
    As soon as I have news I will publish some on this forum.
    Gerard

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello hokkaju76,

Thank you for your advice.
    And I read your posts about Jcut 6090B. It seems really hard work to make the machine accurate.
    I will ask them to provide measurement report.

Thank you,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gg_du_78 View Post
    Hi Mitsuru,
    With a friend we have currently a purchase order for 2 AKG 6090.
    Bank transfer has been done by mid of December and the next step is to receive videos and shoots of the machinery before shipping.
    So we hope news from the manufacturing department before the end of January.
    As soon as I have news I will publish some on this forum.
    Gerard
    Hello gg_du_78,
    I am really looking forward to your upload.

Well, the contact person "Fern Dong" says if I want to receive ASAP, I should finish payment 100% of total cost now.
    I think it's better to pay around 30% as the deposite at first.
    Did you pay all before receive the product?

Thank you,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Mitsuru,
    We just pay 30% of the total as figured on the proforma invoice.
    Our sale contact is Ailsa Wang

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did anybody asked for photos of production or about the quality control and did get the requested informations?
    i tried it often at several Producers but nobody will do this!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Broshi,
    Yes i had pictures when I asked them but not always in number and quality enough and I even had a few short videos.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

well i also had Pictures of the machine and some Videos showing it processing, but there are so many
    confusing things sometimes. one machine has round line guides, in the Video the machine then has square linear guides and so on.
    it is not easy to make a deal with chinese companys, i would be very careful! one of the main issuses i have is how accurancy work this machine!
    i still made no decision, i am looking for weeks on aliexpress and alibaba, but now as i am here registered i also look on diy machines!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Broshi,
    With a friend, we ordered two machines together. Right now they are on the way near suez canal on a container ship. I will post pictures as soon as we unpack our machine.
    Customs' formalities are planed for the 1st week of april.
    The 1st we will do is to check compliance with specifications. (See attached image)
    Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?-proforma1-jpg Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?-proforma2-jpg Need help! Any feedback about Jinan AccTek Machinery co.,ltd?-prorforma3-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good specification list gg_du_78. That is something that you definitely want to insert into the Alibaba Trade Assurance when ordering, because if you don't have these specified in the order, you will not be eligible for the Trade Assurance. Or so I have understood.

I have finally received my machine during the previous week and so far it is working as it should, straight "out of the box". It came with a usb-stick with all of the correct parameters for Mach3, so setup was actually really easy. All axes are moving in correct direction, the proximity switches are working, soft limits are set up well, automatic tool zero (tool sensor) is working and I've run some simple G-Codes made in Fusion 360 (some of them have had some weird stuff happen to them, maybe in the G-code, or if not, then most likely a noise issue). I will post a more detailed post with pictures either later today or tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, sir, do you still need the advices? If so, feel free to contact with me.

------------Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd,------------------

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have questions about international importing machine over to usa Texas, what form do I need to fill out? Or what exactly I need to povide at the sea port? Any fees for pick up?.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, are you in Texas? Which city? I have some friends there, If you import the machines, you need the CO certificant and some other documents too. Shall we talk on e-mail? it is better. andy@union-cnc.com

Fordtman

I have had my AccTek AKG6090 for a few months now and can honestly say that I have only good thinks to say about the support I have had from AccTek. I bought a 4 axis machine (X, Y, Z and "A" axes), the "A" axis was cloned on the X-axis so it basically operated as a rotary x-axis. My whole setup is made up of Vectric Aspire software, Mach3 software and the AKG6090, I have found that this combination works perfectly, everything worked straight out of the box apart from a few hick-ups caused by my own lack of knowledge.

The machine comes with 4 drivers one for each of the X, Y, Z and A axes. When using the rotary you have to press a button on the front panel to isolate the x-axis and route all movement signals to the rotary. The whole machine worked straight out of the box. Once I got used to the machine I decided that the work I wanted to do would be better if the 4 axes worked independently so I got in touch with AccTek support (fantastic support) and on their advice got them to send me a new motion controller that was configure for 4 independent axes. This removed the need for the isolation button and just required the rerouting of a few wires to make the "A" axis driver fully independent of the X-axis (about 15 minutes work). With some configuration changes to Vectric Aspire post-processor software and Mach3 I now have a fully operational 4 axis CNC router operating the way I want it to, thanks to AccTek support.

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was thinking about buying an AKM2030-2H from AccTek.

But I see here some negative comments that worry me, mine would cost 8000 US..no money to play with.

Who had these problems triggered Alibaba Trade Assurance?

I put in question the quality of the machine and they said that I could trigger the insurance of alibaba ...

That say?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast