Newbie Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend

There is no cable number on the wire, machine frame is not strong enough, the control cabinet is too small, no enough space for separating low voltage and high voltage part, interference easily caused.

Downloads
    Uploads

zoltan

not to be picky , and nothing to offending..
    before they sent you the machine the cabinet looked differently.. did you made any order or asked for any change after they sent you the picture?
    because on their picture the screws are don't missing, and board looks tied to the wall..
    the board you calling driver board, or known as break out board..

please take a look on pictures..

I also have Chinese machine, and true some bolt missing, chips need to be cleaned off before staring to use..

I think the inverter could be placed in a separated cabinet..

have you asked them for larger cabinet? bcause these servos would be work on a 4xtimes larger machine... and those has larger cabinet..

my concern is while labor really leaves critics parts are use to be ok..

gio

im not sure if those blocks are used, but the painting on the vipers looking bad.. also wondering if thread is 6x0.75 what is a fine thread in metric, how they could find the reguar threaded oilers..
    I believe in this situation changing the vipers and oilers would be sufficient.. from pictures not clear if those blocks are used really... those abused vipers only shows bad craftsmanship..

interesting observing on the faked hiwin blocks... never tought about..

omnicnc

that cabinet looking pretty much as 6090 routers has..... and most of those using smaller inverter and smaller drives..
    as spindle inverter larger and servodrives are larger they should discuss a larer cabinet.. probably that would have exra cost..

on the attached picture, their and your picture next each other..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-cabinet-jpg  

Dear:
    The whole Structure is irrational, the control cabinet is very small. *8mm*steel*tube*for*gantry*&*6mm*steel*tube*for*st ructure,they lied to you.
    The Nc-studio is no not the original,can not work with sevro motor,
    The Hiwin linear way maybe also not original
    Pls check our machine. Small Automatic tool change Wood CNC Router S6090C, View Wood cnc router, Product Details from Tianjin Shunco CNC Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
    Weld structure,yaskawa sevro motor, 5.5kw Atc water-cooled spindle,syntec control system,6 sets tool
    . Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-qq-20141228145125-jpgPurchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-qq-20141228145144-jpgPurchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-qq-20141228145257-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0388-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0413-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0363-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0407-jpg  

Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0433-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0384-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-img_0396-jpg  
    Last edited by shunco; 12-29-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi zszabo

Are finally satisfied with the machine? I plan also to buy one of those....

Thanks
    Walo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Walo,

I haven't post for a while as my friend haven't used so much the machine. After all the machine works acceptable, but as you see in previous posts it were a long and hard way to update all, and still remain one big problem. During milling sometimes when the X axe moving forward jumps forward. Sometimes jumps just 5-200 cm and continou the milling job there, but in most cases jumps to the end of the axe, just the mechanics keep into the machine and the servo driver shows overload and need to restart. Its strange that the software don't see about this phenomenon and continou the work as nothing happened. So this issue is very unlikely as it already broken a lot of tools. As Im electrical, I have checked all the wires, an poor wireing(specially at connectors in-out), but still nothing found yet, so still we don't found the root cause we have to struggle with it.

If you have any question please feel free to ask.
    All the best and have a good luck with machine purchase.
    Zoltan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

As the random jumps create a lot of toll breaking today we started to investigate and find the root cause. First we have interchanged the 2 servo drivers, X with Y, but they are differently configured as now the directions are changed as CW became CCW on both axes. During the change we saw the strange signal wires at random lengths with some extra insulation as the wire were prolonged. At the end we have been so curious that opened the signal connector and seen that there is no shield at all for Signal IO wires.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-shield-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

As the wire size and type is different at breakout board and servo driver we have gone alongside the wires to see where is the change. Opened the wire channel, and as you can see the unshielded signal wires going closely together with power wires and servo wires, which is not recommended. Moreover the signal wires going close behind the transformer. The wire change is also somewhere behind the transformer, but cant be seen.

The next step is to change back the servo drivers as originally was X to X and Y to Y.

Than remove all signal wires from the machine and change them with shielded cables. It will take some time still we will see the result, but will let you know.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-2015222193005_1-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-2015222193020_1-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-2015222192710_1-jpg   Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-2015222193027_1-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Today removed all signal wires and found the root cause why the 2 ends of the wires are different You can see attached how the wires are prolonged even more times. And of course the there are not shielded.

Replaced all wires with 4 wire shielded cables. As its already midnight will assemble back into the machine tomorrow, will keep updated.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-2015223215704_1-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All,

After 2 years of using the machine (only less than 200h), we run into a "small" issue.
    The Z axe has some noise from beginning, but we always thought that probably the bearings. But of course didnt let us in peace so now we have checked deeper and dismounted 1 by 1 the linear block, but they were ok, so the screw get in focus.
    Started to remove covers and related parts arround screw o have some visual access to it.
    And there we found the root cause of the noise.
    The top bearings locking ring is missng and the screw pushed it up out of its nest. Attached pic of it, where You may see that the bearings has also some visible sign on its edge, showing that ut was flying there and rotating on the top of the nest.
    Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-dsc_7258-jpg

Once we get there to the axe and removed the belt from the end of it we realised that the axe moves so easy, like is in the air, so we had some doubt that something same should be on the other bottom end too, so we have continued t disassemble.
    Releasing the nut screws we relised that even we asked and payed extra for original Taiwan made TBI Motion nut and screw they assembled the machine with fake parts.
    Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-dsc_72571-jpg

When we get to the bottom, we saw the big surprise. As the belt driving pulled the axe sideaway the axe at the bottom bearing brokens.
    Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-dsc_72561-jpg

As all bearings at the axe ends were just the very low end chines ones, we bought already the replacement parts and the locking (Seager) ring too.
    Now we are looking for new screw. As its fake we have to buy a new nut too, too to keep compatibility.
    So again we have to invest quite huge into this machine ! So now I definitely dont recommend to anyone to buy from this company !

Will keep updated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Reported to seller, but of course they dont care about, no answer at all. So the sweet Helen disappaired no answer to email, no answer to skype. Contacted the co. through alibaba, but they agen told just to wait patiently. So just waiting already 1-2-3-4.... days.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mounted the locking ring and the new bearing for the ball screw top end
    Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-dsc_72741-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Add 2 bearings on the axe bottom side bracket. The manufacturer mounted just one on top side which alowed the axe to shift up.
    Now the 2 will fix the axe and will not allow shifting up or down.
    Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-dsc_72761-jpg
    Purchase CNC from XYZ Tech for my Friend-dsc_72751-jpg

You may not the "very high precision" machining of the parts

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by zszabo View Post
    Hi All,

Once we get there to the axe and removed the belt from the end of it we realised that the axe moves so easy, like is in the air, so we had some doubt that something same should be on the other bottom end too, so we have continued t disassemble.
    Releasing the nut screws we relised that even we asked and payed extra for original Taiwan made TBI Motion nut and screw they assembled the machine with fake parts.

When we get to the bottom, we saw the big surprise. As the belt driving pulled the axe sideaway the axe at the bottom bearing brokens.

As all bearings at the axe ends were just the very low end chines ones, we bought already the replacement parts and the locking (Seager) ring too.
    Now we are looking for new screw. As its fake we have to buy a new nut too, too to keep compatibility.
    So again we have to invest quite huge into this machine ! So now I definitely dont recommend to anyone to buy from this company !

Will keep updated.

corner is sensitive to all alignment issues. if there is bending momentum from as it rotates fatigue is obvious.

if you have access to lathe. I'd consider to bore hole and install new stub with bearing glue and pressfit to old screw. I'd consider it would be able to do the job. Also new stubb would be then better material. Screw center is soft so is not big deal drill hole in lathe to center of screw.

No matter what you need some lathe work with New screw, if you have not done it before, just grind hard surface away and below is no problem to cut. Stay 💪

Last edited by hokkaju76; 02-23-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, Dear friend,

I am Andy, I feel very sorry to see this. But I want to tell you that people get what they pay for. If you only compare the prices, you must get a very bad machine finally. But it is not true that all the Chinese machines are not good. There are also some companies focusing on quality more. If you need any technical support, feel free to tell me. andy@union-cnc.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi , Are you still using this machine ? How is it ? I also bought my cnc router machine last year , Now it seems everything goes well, I bought one laser machine about 5 years ago , now it is still working well , that is why i decided to buy another machine from China , their seller has been very helpful . same to my cnc router machine , their seller is really nice to me .

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by zszabo View Post
    Reported to seller, but of course they dont care about, no answer at all. So the sweet Helen disappaired no answer to email, no answer to skype. Contacted the co. through alibaba, but they agen told just to wait patiently. So just waiting already 1-2-3-4.... days.
    I see she was posting (advertising) further back in the thread, I am presuming the only way to get a quality machine is to build it yourself from genuine parts.

Irish Chippy Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9au5WqhB_BQUcEn-VCMHaw?

Dear All,
    This is Tony Peng the sales manager of Jinan XYZ Machinery LLC, I just registered to be a CNCzone number because, one of our customer showed me this thread, I read the threads and I have to say, the above story has nothing to do with us, our company name is Jinan XYZ Machinery LLC which started the CNC business since 2007, our website is www.xyz-tech.com, which we started to use in 2007 also.
    I must delare this because this thread did hurt us, now we were told by customers twice. AGAIN! We are JINAN XYZ MACHINERY LLC whose website is www.xyz-tech.com. OR you can check our facebook XYZ Machinery /New Innovation for Control Technology - Home | Facebook. We have nothing to do with the above story, that machine was not built by XYZ Machinery.
    All of our sales man contact business using our company email domained with @xyz-tech.com!
    Wish you luck anyway!!
    Sorry I have to mention the below marketting! It's fair to make up us something!!

***Visit our FB page at www.facebook.com/findxyz to know "XYZ" latest products...***

Tony Peng
    Jinan XYZ Machinery LLC
    No.12, XiangGong Park, Guodian Town,Licheng District,Jinan,Shandong,China. P.C.: 250109
    Tel: (86)531 82664477, Fax 86) 531 88810347
    Mob/WhatsApp: (86)18605314795
    SKYPE/We chat: xyz-tech

Email: exp@xyz-tech.com
    http://www.xyz-tech.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123