Anyone use RZNC-0501 HBBC usb controller?

Thread: Anyone use RZNC-0501 HBBC usb controller?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anyone use RZNC-0501 HBBC usb controller?

I have a Chinese made 6090 cnc router.I am not sure who manufactured it. It is sold
    in the US by Baileigh as the WR-23. It has the RichAuto handheld usb controller RZNC-0501.
    I am trying to use DeskProto under plain g-code inch. I have also tried plain g-code mm.
    I choose U disk,then the iso file.It shows the parameters.I press ok,but the program doesn't run.
    It goes back to the initial xyz screen.
    I know this controller is used by many.If someone could let me know what works for them
    with this controller, it would sure help.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Post English Manual

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers94 View Post
    I have a Chinese made 6090 cnc router.I am not sure who manufactured it. It is sold
    in the US by Baileigh as the WR-23. It has the RichAuto handheld usb controller RZNC-0501.
    I am trying to use DeskProto under plain g-code inch. I have also tried plain g-code mm.
    I choose U disk,then the iso file.It shows the parameters.I press ok,but the program doesn't run.
    It goes back to the initial xyz screen.
    I know this controller is used by many.If someone could let me know what works for them
    with this controller, it would sure help.
    Jeepers94,

Have you reviewed the attached manual?

The documentation may be better than what you received with your machine.

Welcome to the Zone,

Jeff...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone use RZNC-0501 HBBC usb controller?-mo-con501_full_manual-pdf  
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The manuals provided by Baileigh are very good. The hand held control is setup for my machine. I went through
    it and compared settings to mine. They were spot on. The router does see and use the demo .cnc and .mmg
    files on the control. If I try a usb flash drive, it sees the file but will not attempt to run it. I tried several .stl
    files run through DeskProto. I made sure the usb was fat 32 and 1 gig. I am wondering if the usb port is
    working correctly. It says in the manual anything but fat 32 will crash it. Maybe someone along the chain tried
    a different format. I downloaded some other trial software to try. Most of my work will be using stl files so I need
    a compatible software. I am also going to try going directly to the control from my laptop.

Downloads
    Uploads

Jeepers94,

Have you tried to run a .tap file?

Jeff...

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I tried a tap file from V Carve Photo. It did not even show the file name. I also tried to work
    directly from my laptop. It didn't work either. I am 70% sure my hand held control is bad.
    The company I bought it from agrees, and are sending me a new one. I am new to cnc but
    have used high end vinyl cutters for several years. I will let you know in about a week, how
    it works.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

They sent a new control,but it was setup for the larger machine.It still will not read my files.
    Does anyone have a simple file they used on this control? Or if you have that control could
    I send you a .stl file to write a file for me to try on my machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

Jeepers94,

Check your messages.

Jeff...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well Jeff,that did not work either.I tried 6 files on my flash drive. I had inch and mm of .tap.cnc and
    plain g code from DeskProto. The file names do not even show on the lcd screen.
    I had 1 other thought. The RichAuto site says the drive comes with a U drive with Windows
    system files on it. Mine did not have the drive. Is it possible there are usb drivers on the drive
    that I need? My router runs the onboard demos,so the router is not the problem. It has to be
    the hand control,the cable to the control,the circuit board or the missing flash drive files.
    The new control I was sent wassetup to the larger router.It is the same control and the
    files did not show on that unit either.Of course no flash drive with it either.
    After 2 months of trying to get up and running,I am about to drive to the company
    headquarters and have it out with them!

Downloads
    Uploads

Jeepers94,

Purchase a new Sandisk 2 Gigabyte flash drive, format it with FAT32 then copy a .tap file to it.

The controller needs to be in the U Disk screen.

Jeff...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

greetings

Friends, one way it works is: upload any kind of machine .nc, .cnc .tap file into the pendant using the copy option, them run it, amazingly it works

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone use RZNC-0501 HBBC usb controller?

Jeepers94: It may happens by wrong flash drive controller, or wrong USB drive format.
    I have positive experience with USB brand Trancend and A-data, negative with Apacer
    Use as small drive as possible (128Mb-1Gb are perfect). Look over your or your neightborn's houses for old used drives.
    Also, this unit support only FAT/FAT32/NTFS system with block size not over 4096kb
    Try "format F: /FS:FAT32 /A:1024" from commant line, it should help. Replace F: with name or your connected drive letter
    File extension doesn't matter.
    Good luck!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone use RZNC-0501 HBBC usb controller?

why dsp 0501 not accept m3 and m5 comand..i need to controling spindle from G Code..but i cant that..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: English Manual

Works fine for me.
    May be your problem with wire connection?
    At J7 connector signals from S0 and SP- should be connected to invertor properly.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Melkiades View Post
    Works fine for me.
    May be your problem with wire connection?
    At J7 connector signals from S0 and SP- should be connected to invertor properly.
    I connected properly ..but spindle start at the beginning .
    and after finish g code it stopping..if i give in between M3 and M5 with g code it will not work.that mean its working from hime selfe..not from the g code.i need several time to off and on spindle from my g code..