Omni CNC ordered. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omni CNC ordered.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Omni CNC ordered.

I got the missing parts and am working to get up and running. Looks like some troubleshooting, but I am certain omnizach can help me get these up and running.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got my laser to cut today, a big step.

Downloads
    Uploads

I emailed Omni 2 weeks ago asking for a manual or more images regarding the latest X8-2200 CNC and new controller. So far, no reply from contactus@omiocnc.com at all.

Quote Originally Posted by omnicnc View Post
    Testimonials from Aivaras:

“We hope that will improve the quality of its range. Higher growth is limited by 24 hours day, and reluctance to hand the lack of top enterprise. Over the past two months we have modernized production, purchase a machine that will allow to work faster and better . Maybe we appear immodest , but we have become one of the best in their field and Lithuania.”

Aivaras is from Kelmas. The company offers a variety of wood products. Such as cutting boards, druskinės, boxes, spoons, spatulas, bread and many other products from the tree.

Aivaras Norutas
    Lithuania

More testimonials about OMNI cnc router, kindly click Testimonials - Review - CNC Wood Router Feedback | OMNICNC.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am from Sri lanka and we planning to expand our production line with Omni CNC. Paid advance and waiting for shipment.

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you looking for Christmas present idea with cnc machine? Do you want to customize your Christmas decoration?
    Today, OMNI use cnc router to build Christmas interlocking stand tree. Material is MDF .
    Here we use OMNI bais type cnc router to cut out this. The spindle is 4.5KW aircooling,
    Cutting tool 3mm, spiral milling cutter
    cutting speed: 4.5m/min, and it takes around 20 min to complete the whole cutting work.

Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    sales@omni-cnc.com, Skype: omni-cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Tired of the traditional green #Christmas #tree? But still want to decorate and get into the spirit? Well, you do have another option… Using #CNCrouter machine, it takes only 3 steps to get it ready. Click to find how to! 3 Steps for CNC Christmas Tree Making

Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    sales@omni-cnc.com, Skype: omni-cnc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123