Best source for a 6040 complete deal ?

Thread: Best source for a 6040 complete deal ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Best source for a 6040 complete deal ?

Hello,

I'm new on CNC Zone.

I would like to order a "6040" Cnc Machine from China, size and capabilities would be great for my use (hobby -> wood, pvc, aluminium (electronic box frame cut and engraving).

The number of "resellers" of complete 6040 (with control box, water cooled spindle, ...) is amazing on the net (ebay, alibaba, ...), could you give me a good and "sure" source to buy this Cnc machine at the right price ?

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,

Chris.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was researching these machines a few weeks ago...

The 'walter 6545' from www.cncdiy.org or their ebay store looked like a good deal and is slightly larger.

For what it's worth I think buying through ebay/paypal gives you more protection than buying direct for a small machine like this if something does go wrong with the transaction.

I decided in the end to go for a larger machine but the 6040 / 6545 machines appear to be good value for money. The only negatives about them to be found on the web are around shipping damage and a few people having minor electronics issues.

I noted that cncdiy seem to be good at follow-up / service based on reading their forums and some comments here..

( Just my 2c worth, I didn't buy one in the end and others will have more direct experience, I've only ever had email conversations with cncdiy, I'm not affiliated etc etc etc. )

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default i would like to show my 6090 cnc router and hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Powerbook View Post
    Hello,

I'm new on CNC Zone.

I would like to order a "6040" Cnc Machine from China, size and capabilities would be great for my use (hobby -> wood, pvc, aluminium (electronic box frame cut and engraving).

The number of "resellers" of complete 6040 (with control box, water cooled spindle, ...) is amazing on the net (ebay, alibaba, ...), could you give me a good and "sure" source to buy this Cnc machine at the right price ?

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,

Chris.
    Now i show one picturer of our machine as follows:

Best source for a 6040 complete deal ?-img_0980-jpg

Best source for a 6040 complete deal ?-6090-19977-jpg

we specialized in this industry more than 10 years and we are able to supply you quality machine with competitive price.

Welcome to visit our products online.

Thanks

Bryant

cnc router/laser cutting and engraving machine/cnc plasma cutting machine manufacturer
    www.eternalcnc.com ; eternalcnc@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

Thank you for your answer kiwichris !

cncdiy have good feedback in cnczone and other European forums... sounds good.

Thank you.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwichris View Post
    I was researching these machines a few weeks ago...

The 'walter 6545' from www.cncdiy.org or their ebay store looked like a good deal and is slightly larger.

For what it's worth I think buying through ebay/paypal gives you more protection than buying direct for a small machine like this if something does go wrong with the transaction.

I decided in the end to go for a larger machine but the 6040 / 6545 machines appear to be good value for money. The only negatives about them to be found on the web are around shipping damage and a few people having minor electronics issues.

I noted that cncdiy seem to be good at follow-up / service based on reading their forums and some comments here..

( Just my 2c worth, I didn't buy one in the end and others will have more direct experience, I've only ever had email conversations with cncdiy, I'm not affiliated etc etc etc. )