IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling

Thread: IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling

Downloads
    Uploads

Default IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling

She's been a good working machine since I started as a hobbyist and a solid tool when I started machining parts that pay, but it's time for something with an ATC.
    She's cut everything I've asked and certainly proved a few old school guys wrong along the way. Here's hoping I can find a new home for her where she's appreciated.

Industrial Hobbies CNC Milling machine with tooling

Ken

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image001-jpg   IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image002-jpg   IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image003-jpg   IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image006-jpg  

IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image007-jpg   IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image008-jpg   IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling-image010-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: IHCNC 12Z For sale with tooling

Just wondering -- did you make that enclosure? I'm getting to the point where I want one now that I have a $$$ laser cutter 5' from my mill and am trying to find plans/designs before I go off and invent my own.

Downloads
    Uploads

The chip pan was an IH option when I bought the machine ($500 I think). The top enclosure is my own. It's just 80/20 extrusions with channels for the panels to slide in. These are standard 80/20 parts. It leaks a little at the front panels so I tried to avoid blasting the front wall with coolant. All panels are 1/4" Lexan which added to the cost dramatically, but I don't see any way that something would come through it. Total cost was about $1000 for the upper section, but using cheaper materials would lower that. There was no reason to use a solid rear panel for the back of the housing either unless you'll be moving all around it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

PM and email via Craigslist inbound

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I already use polycarb and Mitsumi (metric brand of 80/20), so it should be easy to make my own curtain to go on top of my own chip pan.

Downloads
    Uploads

The belt drive has the only hand made aluminum handle I ever made. Half a days work right there!

youtube videos of the G0704 under the name arizonavideo99

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

PM Inbound

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Craigslist ad is down how much are you asking for it? m Or how much did it sell for?
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Rich,

Sorry I haven't checked back. No idea why the zone didn't notify me. Yes, it sold. I had it listed for $7500 on Craigslist.

Dave,

I couldn't believe you made that handle. The whole thing was beautiful. The new owner really wants to connect with you on upgrading his other mill too. I stand by everything I've said about the belt drive. There's no other way I'd want to own IH.

Ken