Name of club - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Name of club

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Hey all ,Corrie from Whitby.Need some aluminum ,check out www.abilitymetals.com , got some good pricing.Any and all in the near by region wanna get together and talk shop over a beer or coffee ring me up . oh and big hello to larry,cheers brother.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hiya everyone.

Pickering, Ontario

Have to agree about Ability Metals in Pickering. Great guys and great place to pick up small chunks for small projects.

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

Hay Corrie,
    I moved next door to unit 6 Clydes...Building 20 crates Sunday in the afternoon and into the evening.Drop by if you wish,but don't forget the coffee,2milk.Go around back to shipping.
    Larry

L GALILEO THE EPOXY SURFACE PLATE IS FLAT

Downloads
    Uploads

Saskatoon. 3 mills.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, High River, AB.
    Doing a SX3 CNC conversion from Syil. Learning Bob CAD ver 21. Have experience with Autocad, Inventor, Rhino, 3DS MAX, Woodworking, Machine Shop, etc.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Name of club

Newmarket. ontario. Basically designed and built a CNC router working on the little things to get it cutting parts now Hoping to meet others in the area.
    Cheers

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holland Landing, ON {10 minutes north of Newmarket}.

Prototyping mostly as an hobbyist. Using Novakon CNC's, Torus Pro and Pulsar.

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Reamer View Post
    Edmonton

helo every one
    am new user from pakistan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey you guys my goodness this is a sleepy little corner.
    Just thought I would say hi how the heck are ya? and that I have looked over the thread on CNC Zone and it really seems more than a little neglected.
    A quick glance at the post and we see 0 Replies , one after the other. Deadsville my lads. Hardly a heart beat.
    No movers and shakers?
    My gosh. I am beginning to yawn already :-)

Just joined up at CNC Zone as I am preparing to begin a long sojourn into 1225 4 axis table and found wood objects with a minor in metal work (knee mill on the way). I do DIY electronics, and aerial photography out of my RC hobby and love programming various modules with the open sourced software which has netted me a healthy appreciation for coding skill, of which I possess very little :-)

I am living in a veritable desert when it comes to DIY, Maker mindset, Invention, Automation, RC, Woodshops, etc.

So I am afraid I will have to be that all in one little 40 by 16 shop, and starting at 50

Kingston Ontario area. If you are in the area and you need a hand with heavy equip, ie excavators dozers and rock drills drop mr a private msg
    Regards to all,

Chris

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just Thought I would say Hello, I have been of and on the CNCzone for quite some time I always find things of interest here. I like the fact there is a Canadian club it great to have that!
    Just a quick bit about me I'm a carpenter owning my own business and have for many years. I have a 3/4 built 3d printer (Ardrunio based) from the ground up my design but of course nothing is original these days. I fabricate for pleasure and some times for work depending on the pieces so I know my way a round the fab tools. Would love to build a CNC Plasma and CNC Router. I think the router is on the short list. Hopefully in the next year I your like to start it. I'm thinking a 4x8 +. I live in Maple ridge B.C. At this point I'm hoping to see a few CNC routers and come up with a solid design mostly for plywood but milling, some aluminum, foam, acrylics and MDF.

cheers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345