Name of club - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Name of club

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    well bubble boy

when i saw you posting again , i thought how childish .then i remembered children come on here as well ,i couldn t imagine an adult could be so stupid or ignorant ,so it must be a kid .
    i'm sorry lil fella ,i'm not saying your stupid or ignorant ,i just think you were never taught proper manners ,if you don t understand what that means then maybe you should ask your mommy when she gets home in the morning from the bar .
    i see your user name is mastercam master , obviously you would like to be a machinist when you grow up . pay attention in school and study up on your math , speaking of school you may want to ask your mommy to put you in a better school because it's quite clear the school your in is failing on you .

don t worry lil guy i'm sure that you will be well on your way to being a good machinist when you grow up and venture from home to find another trailer park to call home ,and don t worry about what the old guys have to say around the trailer park because i'm sure you will be a man before your mother reguardless of what anyone says

post within the forums if you ever have a question in reguards to machining ,
    i'm sure there would be a lot of people willing to help fill that empty little head of yours

PS it's ok to play with girls but just don t allow them to play dress up with you and dress you in girls cloths ,
    also don t shove pennies up your nose
    Why do you think the population of canada is so small?
    I'm not the only one who makes fun of your weather, lol
    Most northern states have small populations too.
    It must be lonley up there, I bet you have sheep to keep you warm.
    Do the demographics on Fremont Ca. I bet you already did, poor canadian boy. I have a company website, but I don't want any sheep shaggers contacting me.
    Modify Drag Translate Window Done (old 7,8,9)

Monkeywrench Technician DareBee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY YOU KEEP THE SHEEP OUTTA THIS ;-)

www.integratedmechanical.ca

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERCAMMASTER View Post
    Why do you think the population of canada is so small?
    I'm not the only one who makes fun of your weather, lol
    Most northern states have small populations too.
    It must be lonley up there, I bet you have sheep to keep you warm.
    Do the demographics on Fremont Ca. I bet you already did, poor canadian boy. I have a company website, but I don't want any sheep shaggers contacting me.
    Modify Drag Translate Window Done (old 7,8,9)
    well well well bubble boy my retarded little inbred friend ,
    how can you own a shop , it is quite clear that you cannot possibly hold a clear or original thougt in you head , you keep on dreaming little guy ,you'll amount to something no matter what everyone says

i will give you the same advise i give my kids when they over run a joke that wasn't funny to begin with , pay attention lil fella i usually say this to Canadian children who are far smarter than you ,
    if you keep on the same joke people are going to beleave you a boring or too stupid to be able to carry more than one thought
    do you understand lil fella , i'm sure you understand the words stupid ,it's probably tatooed to your forehead

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Downloads
    Uploads

probably a cute kid , just stupid

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    sounds good
    I just went to http://www.theweathernetwork.com/

I am astonished by how freezing it is in canada right now.
    The warmest temperature in the whole country right now is 6 degrees!!!!!!!!
    It gets down to -31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Holy dertsheep
    Nowonder there are so many jokes about canada's weather.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just got a E-Mail from THK.Canadians can no longer buy from the online store.http://www.tos-world.com/.
    McMaster Carr is also no Canadian orders.
    Larry

L GALILEO THE EPOXY SURFACE PLATE IS FLAT

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Americans Don't Want Our Business

Quote Originally Posted by lgalla View Post
    Just got a E-Mail from THK.Canadians can no longer buy from the online store.http://www.tos-world.com/.
    McMaster Carr is also no Canadian orders.
    Larry
    That dosen't bother me too much as long as their Canadian
    representatives
    sell it to us at close to the same price since the dollar is close to par. It might even save us some money on shipping. I will be able to pick it up locally in Waterloo.

There is also another place in Cambridge so I'm lucky in that respect.

Don

ps: I'm glad I don't have to go down to grade 3 level so that you can understand.
    don

Last edited by dsquire; 12-21-2007 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Fix spelling

Downloads
    Uploads

http://www.machinetools.net.tw/profi...01&keyword=565

a guy ive met built a monster of a machine and used these slides and ballscrews on his system ,he said parts were cheap solid and shipped cheaper than what you would pay across the border , the guy was a professional machine builder at a high end router building company , so i find it easy to assume he knows his prices

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All,
    Im Signwave. Im very new to this field and am looking forward to becoming proficient at what I will be doing in the new year. I run a sign shop, im an electrician, photographer, and amoung other things I have a small fab side to my shop where I can MIG & TIG- basically hack , gouge, smash , & pound steel, aluminum and Stainless into a few shapes. I also do a litle auto painting and mechanicing.
    Right now im working on a 16 foot welded aluminum boat and this will be my summer fun project to carry me through this winter..

I am in Burnaby BC and As far as I know BC stands for: Beautiful Country British Columbia, BRING CASH, brilliant canadians, etc....

Anyway, Im expecting delivery of a 5x10 CNC router table in the next few days. Im a little intimidated as this will be a first. I have a pile of wiring and construciton to do once i set the machine in place. wish me luck.

I hope you guys wont mind me picking your brains. I suspect my learning curve is about to go vertical...

and as for UPS... I dont much like 'em either.. UPSme off... is what i say when they've shown up at my door...

so thats a little dirt on me... I look forward to the future and happy holidays to all the 'nucks out there eh?

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have never lived in a place where it snows. It must be fun to get to play in the snow all the time. I did go skiing once in Mammoth Ca. I went to Tahoe when it was snowing didn't go outside much, too busy gambling.
    I have never had any problems with UPS, they are everywhere.
    Most of the time when I need something I just go to the tool store.
    I guess Canada isn't like California when it comes to commerce.
    Whats with all the routers? Who would want a router? We use real machines here.

Downloads
    Uploads

We use real machines here.
    really now , is that why i machine military parts , what are you machining ,washers?

is there a point to your BS

Last edited by dertsap; 12-27-2007 at 03:42 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by csrc View Post
    What I would really like to see is a list of Canadian suppliers so we can cut through the import problems!
    I work at Quality Cutting Tools in Saskatoon. For the most part, for our customers for items under 20 lbs or so, we ship for free. Pretty much orders over $20. This is because we know how bad the US suppliers tend to gouge. The only thing that isn't covered is expedited delivery.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gduff View Post
    I work at Quality Cutting Tools in Saskatoon. For the most part, for our customers for items under 20 lbs or so, we ship for free. Pretty much orders over $20. This is because we know how bad the US suppliers tend to gouge. The only thing that isn't covered is expedited delivery.

drop us a link so we can see what you've got

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have never lived in a place where it snows. It must be fun to get to play in the snow all the time. I did go skiing once in Mammoth Ca. I went to Tahoe when it was snowing didn't go outside much, too busy gambling.
    I have never had any problems with UPS, they are everywhere.
    Most of the time when I need something I just go to the tool store.
    I guess Canada isn't like California when it comes to commerce.
    Whats with all the routers? Who would want a router? We use real machines here.
    UPS is everywhere... like cockroaches in a fat ladies infested mobile home.
    keep gambling...
    break a leg
    they have stores for tools there? huh? whadayaknow'boutthat.
    ask the CIA how many 3D capable routers they have.. routers are quite useful in building diaramas in order to visualize the enemy and how to bomb him out of his own country,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okotoks, Alberta.

(10 miles south of Calgary)

I vote for:

I am Canadian Eh!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tried the site in Saskatoon and have a question. There flyer does not open and has not been updated for quite a while. Does not help when you are in another province.
    The way it is going you can say you are part of Calgary. I can remember when Midnapore was a way out of Calgary along with the Corral Drive in.
    John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Website

Yeah, it is a problem that our website is not fully functioning. You can send us your email address and get on the flyer list. We have been mailing them out for the last few years, and have just decided to send it out as an E-flyer. This is still a work in progress, so as for right now we are just mailing them out. We only now have stores in Saskatoon, and Edmonton. We do have a salesman that does make it to Calgary every now and then , but we run tech support out of our Saskatoon office. If you have questions, you can forward them to Gduff@qualitycuttingtools.ca. As far as questions, I can answer what you ask me. We sell cutting tools, coolant supplies, machinery etc. Our brands include Kennametal, Kar, Sowa, Kingston, YCM, we are the western Canadian Clausing distributor. And much more.
    Thanks for the inquiry!
    Graeme

Downloads
    Uploads

I have just been alerted to this thread.
    I too like to make fun of other countries, but sometimes I get a bit out of hand and offend without realizing. The Internet is a great way of communicating, and is equally a great way to miscommunicate without the use of facial gestures and voice tones. Please consider your texts and how they might be interpreted.

For what its worth, I once mentioned to Art, a Canadian CNC software writer, that I have noticed some great software has come out of Canada. Mach3, RealDraw Pro, and Visual Pinball, to name a few. Arts response was, yeh, it gets so cold here, we snuggle down for the winter, and are forced to write great code. See the cold does have some benefits.

Thanks guys for working with each other to get along.
    Regards, Benny

Being outside the square !!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi guys
    Great club name.

East coaster in Whitby,Ont.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast