Envy Designs

Thread: Envy Designs

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Envy Designs

Hi Folks. Anyone have any dealings with Envy Designs in London Ontario regarding cnc routers.
    Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Envy Designs

don't do not repeat do not

Downloads
    Uploads

What happened ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't get a hold of him, and my machine still isn't running. So I was wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with him and if anyone has had any contact with him lately.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bronx1 View Post
    I can't get a hold of him, and my machine still isn't running. So I was wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with him and if anyone has had any contact with him lately.
    so did you get hold of Chanthu Buth?
    did you get your machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

this is why i tried to post on here not to deal with him i never did even get my machine from him, what is wrong with your whats is it doing or is it not even powering up is your machine blue?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by slowdigits2 View Post
    this is why i tried to post on here not to deal with him i never did even get my machine from him, what is wrong with your whats is it doing or is it not even powering up is your machine blue?
    did you give him any money?
    i did $60,000.00 for a 5 axis and a 3 axis in march 2016 plus i send him $10,000.00 of parts
    i got few layers on this case for:
    stealing money
    stealing goods
    and much more
    but for now i am trying to find all is customer who did not get there machine or is money back

right now Chanthu Buth work for CHANDCO in London Ontario
    he also use the name of Shawn Buth

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow that's enough for me to go there in person and collect.

Downloads
    Uploads

who can i collect when Chanthu Buth spend all the money on parts paid all is employs and probably buy him self new toys with my money so he have no money behind him
    by the way Chanthu Buth murged with Chandco in august 2016 , i saw my 5 axis in Chandco building with most of the parts

right now my layer are on this case it will cost me a lot of money but i want my money back!!!!! plus all the extra fees

if any one know Chanthu Buth do not do any deal with him

i am in Quebec i drive to London to see his shop in December 2015 he as 4 cnc machines on the floor so i trust him.
    so i stop ordering my machine from China
    i order a first machine in January 2016 pay all of the machine for delivery in february or March 2016 he told me the machine did not arrived yet,!!!!! i told him i need a canadian made cnc not a chinese made, he told me he did not have the time to built it that was the fast way.
    so in march i got one of my very good customer here in quebec who want a 5' x 10' x 36" 5 axis machine
    so i told Chanthu Buth do not worry about the first machine work on the 5 axis this is more important so he did
    we came out to a very model but he need more money to start, this is normal it s a 5 axis so i did a other very big payment
    the delivery was for mid june to mid july 2016 it look like possible we had a lot of communication during this time
    first week of july the machine should be painted and running so i take a plane on the 6 o july to go to London to see the machine he pick me up at the airport with a very old pick up truck,
    got there i see the machine all in parts only a table frame not finish , so i ask him when the machine will be ready by , he told me in 2 weeks so i order a other set of plane ticket to go back 2 week later
    2 day after the first visit he ask me for a little more money so i send him almost the rest of the money to finish the machine because i saw most of the main parts on my first visit
    so time to go see the machine i get to the london airport he there to pick me up with a brand new dodge ram, WOW business is going very good, he told me is accountant told him to do so lease a truck
    i get to his shop on july 22 2016 to see the same table frame but he built the gantry and is not on the machine because the gantry is not finish and he got injure (now i am freaking out)
    now my customer lost a contract because he did not get the machine by july 15 2016
    and after this it was lies and lies, not answering is phone, not answering is sms
    few weeks later he call me back because i text him i was going to london to finish the machine with 5 guys
    he told me he was murging with Chandco in a week so i call the owner he told me the deal is not done yet and he as no clue if he will accepted
    so last week of august i did a surprise visit, i drive to london again to see where is my machine i found out it was in Chandco building with Chanthu Buth
    so i ask when the machine will be finish, the told me they will give me a answer the next fallowing week so Chandco owner call me, and told me i am dealing with Chandco now on Chanthu Buth is only a Chandco worker
    and he was going to call me back the next week to give me a date because it was way to big of a machine to give a date now
    so i wait for is phone call on monday nothing i call back the next day is on meeting all day so i call back the next day
    he tell me he have no clue when i will get the machine of if i will get it plus if i get the machine i will have to pays more money to get the machine and my first machine he as no clue about it

so i got a team of layers right now on this case
    so if there is more people who did not get there machine or paid Chanthu Buth and did not have a refund please contact me thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

I will ask around in my area and forward any info I find.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 1jfhoule1 View Post
    who can i collect when Chanthu Buth spend all the money on parts paid all is employs and probably buy him self new toys with my money so he have no money behind him
    by the way Chanthu Buth murged with Chandco in august 2016 , i saw my 5 axis in Chandco building with most of the parts

right now my layer are on this case it will cost me a lot of money but i want my money back!!!!! plus all the extra fees

i am in Quebec i drive to London to see his shop in December 2015 he as 4 cnc machines on the floor so i trust him.
    i order a first machine in January 2016 pay all of the machine for delivery in february or March 2016 he told me the machine did not arrived yet,!!!!! i told him i need a canadian made cnc not a chinese made, he told me he did not have the time to built it that was the fast way.
    so in march i got one of my very good customer here in quebec who want a 5' x 10' x 36" 5 axis machine
    so i told Chanthu Buth do not worry about the first machine work on the 5 axis this is more important so he did
    we came out to a very model but he need more money to start, this is normal it s a 5 axis so i did a other very big payment
    the delivery was for mid june to mid july 2016 it look like possible we had a lot of communication during this time
    first week of july the machine should be painted and running so i take a plane on the 6 o july to go to London to see the machine he pick me up at the airport with a very old pick up truck,
    got there i see the machine all in parts only a table frame not finish , so i ask him when the machine will be ready by , he told me in 2 weeks so i order a other set of plane ticket to go back 2 week later
    2 day after the first visit he ask me for a little more money so i send him almost the rest of the money to finish the machine because i saw most of the main parts on my first visit
    so time to go see the machine i get to the london airport he there to pick me up with a brand new dodge ram, WOW business is going very good, he told me is accountant told him to do so lease a truck
    i get to his shop on july 22 2016 to see the same table frame but he built the gantry and is not on the machine because the gantry is not finish and he got injure (now i am freaking out)
    now my customer lost a contract because he did not get the machine by july 15 2016
    and after this it was lies and lies, not answering is phone, not answering is sms
    few weeks later he call me back because i text him i was going to london to finish the machine with 5 guys
    he told me he was murging with Chandco in a week so i call the owner he told me the deal is not done yet and he as no clue if he will accepted
    so last week of august i did a surprise visit, i drive to london again to see where is my machine i found out it was in Chandco building with Chanthu Buth
    so i ask when the machine will be finish, the told me they will give me a answer the next fallowing week so Chandco owner call me, and told me i am dealing with Chandco now on Chanthu Buth is only a Chandco worker
    and he was going to call me back the next week to give me a date because it was way to big of a machine to give a date now
    so i wait for is phone call on monday nothing i call back the next day is on meeting all day so i call back the next day
    he tell me he have no clue when i will get the machine of if i will get it plus if i get the machine i will have to pays more money to get the machine and my first machine he as no clue about it

so if there is more people who did not get there machine or paid Chanthu Buth and did not have a refund please contact me thanks
    This is why I posted on the Zone hoping to save someone the grief I went through I fortunately got all my money back your story sound exactly like mine word for word, I think even with lawyers you have a long road ahead of you, even if you win in court how do ypu collect he has nothing and a 5 axis machine is way beyond what he is capable of building, I did end up ordering my machine from China dealt with Jack Dong sales manager couldn't be more happy machine built 35 days start to finish, wish you the best of luck and also sorry for what you are going to have to go through
    Steve

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for your reply
    JF

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm glad I came across this thread. I was about to purchase a machine from Chanthu...
    I am in Quebec too.
    Been waiting on a simple email with information for weeks now.
    Je pense que je vais passer mon tour....
    Can anyone recommend where I can find a CNC Router with a 5x5 working area with a vacuum table?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes. I was about to order a machine from him but not so sure anymore...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have had the same issues...

Except instead of saying he was injured, he told us he had someone quit on him.

Our machine was ordered the beginning of 2016 - we also visited his workshop and saw machines on the go so we thought it was legit.

Thank you to whoever has started this conversation.... I only wish we had seen it sooner.

Be very, very cautious with Chanthu and Chandco!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, came across this thread while trying to get in touch with Chanthu. I've been trying to get a hold of him for a while now. He has my machine, my welding equipment. Does anyone know where he is or have you gotten in touch with him?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

Yes be aware of Mr. Buth. Do not be aware or cautious of our company under the name of CHANDCO Manufacturing Inc. A multi-millionaire company established from the early 80's! Mr. Buth does not have any nor ever did have any dealings with CHANDCO Manufacturing Inc. I would not have even called him an employee of our Company! Many people out there like to claim things they have or are, but the bottom line is they are not! Putting our company name out there like that without finding your facts and learning of the company history first, will land you in court with our lawyers! Remove CHANDCO'S name from your threads immediately!

I am the niece of Prat Chand (President and owner of Chandco Manufacturing Inc.)

Many thanks!

Neera

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

Yes be aware of Mr. Buth. Do not be aware or cautious of our company under the name of CHANDCO Manufacturing Inc. A multi-millionaire company established from the early 80's! Mr. Buth does not have any nor ever did have any dealings with CHANDCO Manufacturing Inc. I would not have even called him an employee of our Company! Many people out there like to claim things they have or are, but the bottom line is they are not! Putting our company name out there like that without finding your facts and learning of the company history first, will land you in court with our lawyers! Remove CHANDCO'S name from your threads immediately!

I am the niece of Prat Chand (President and owner of Chandco Manufacturing Inc.)

Many thanks!

Neera

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 1jfhoule1 View Post

Please contact me about this, ganyuforce@gmail.com