CAMworks Post for a Brother Tapping Center - anybody got one?

Thread: CAMworks Post for a Brother Tapping Center - anybody got one?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CAMworks Post for a Brother Tapping Center - anybody got one?

I am new to CAMworks and I have a Brother TC-S2A. I have been working on getting a post going for my machine and much of it is working. I am stuck at the rigid tapping command that the Brother uses. It uses a G77 code which is no problem I have my post spitting this out and most of the parameters it needs are correct. Where I am stuck is with the thread pitch parameter. It needs a J parameter where for a 20 thread per inch tap it would be J20 or for a m3x0.5 tap it would be J50.8 (50.8 threads per inch). The tool crib has tap thead pitch stored in inches per thread so I would need the reciprocal of this. I think it is doable but I can't figure it out. I actually have Solidworks CAM, which is CAMworks, but this seems to be new to all the Solidworks tech service people so an answer is sort of slow coming through that route. Any ideas?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CAMworks Post for a Brother Tapping Center - anybody got one?

Do you have the .src and .lib files available? The post can be edited to match your needs if you have those files.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    Do you have the .src and .lib files available? The post can be edited to match your needs if you have those files.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    I do have them. Who can make these mods? My email is petedeal1(at)yahoo(dot)com