Hundreds of Mill and Lathe post processors for CAMWorks

Thread: Hundreds of Mill and Lathe post processors for CAMWorks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hundreds of Mill and Lathe post processors for CAMWorks

Hey guys -

I was cleaning up my files, and I came across this gem. I've zipped up all the post processors I found on my computer, and I want to share them with you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsdyb6tqwp...posts.zip?dl=0

There's several hundred mill and lathe post processors archived here in various formats and legibility. The source files are also sometimes included with the posts, so they are sometimes editable.

Lots of Haas and FANUC-style controllers, a bunch of Okumas, Fadals, and a few in between. The ZIP archive has a list of the posts included therein.

I have some mill-turn post processors, but I don't believe they work with modern versions of CAMWorks because of the way the WCS has been flipped in the past few versions, but you never know.

If anyone needs help with CAMWorks post processors, let me know.

info (at) blacksunengineering (dot) com

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hundreds of Mill and Lathe post processors for CAMWorks

Quote Originally Posted by coyoinu View Post
    Hey guys -

I was cleaning up my files, and I came across this gem. I've zipped up all the post processors I found on my computer, and I want to share them with you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsdyb6tqwp...posts.zip?dl=0

There's several hundred mill and lathe post processors archived here in various formats and legibility. The source files are also sometimes included with the posts, so they are sometimes editable.

Lots of Haas and FANUC-style controllers, a bunch of Okumas, Fadals, and a few in between. The ZIP archive has a list of the posts included therein.

I have some mill-turn post processors, but I don't believe they work with modern versions of CAMWorks because of the way the WCS has been flipped in the past few versions, but you never know.

If anyone needs help with CAMWorks post processors, let me know.

info (at) blacksunengineering (dot) com
    I need a post processor for my Fadal to be used in Camworks 2015..............Just got camworks, so I am not totally certain what I need, but I know the default post is not letting thr machine run correctly.

Jazper

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thanks for the posts... Need a little help

I am trying to get a grip on 5 axis milling. I'm able to get my tool paths after weeks of experimenting. They look good in Virtual machine using APT-CL. When using G-code Z value is way off. Using the post supplied with CW Z is up in space all other axis look ok. Using the 5 axis Haas post that you supplied Z crashes into part. I don't work in the machining industry anymore but I haven't lost interest in the cad cam stuff. Now that I'm not in this business anymore, I am starting to rediscover my love for it as long as it's from a distance. Currently using CW 2016 with SW 2016. Could you offer any advice as to what I need to modify or do differently in my post or machine setup. Not many helpful tutorials online that I have access to. Thanks for any help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much, I hope and they are useful, I program an okuma with mastercam and I want to learn camworks.

sorry for my english. But thank you again

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI coyoinu

Y recently buy Miyano cnc lathe with Fanuc 0-Mate TC control unit from 1995 year.But y don t have a post processor to make some program.Y work in mastercam software.Can you somehow help me to make this machine online.This is my first cnc machine....

Downloads
    Uploads

hi i need a post processoer for a fanuc ota colchester cnc2000l lathe i can find one in your list, i have downloaded and installed dropbox as prompted but cant open file,how do i do this,or can you just email the single file over thanks neil it keeps saying the files can not be previewed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    i need a help with CAM works post processing even if your offer is actual.