CamBam Gcode output

Thread: CamBam Gcode output

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CamBam Gcode output

hello!

I am trying to create a faster way to produce gcode using CamBam for my machine which runs WinCNC. I am finding that I need to modify the output which can be tedious. Here is an example of the modification I did on the last test
    run

CamBam Gcode output-9qv1gi-png

CamBam Gcode output-modified-gcode-png

I see that there is the option for post processor but none of those options are outputting what i need. Is there anyway to make this automatic or am I stuck with a manual process?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Mark

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CamBam Gcode output-original-gcode-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CamBam Gcode output

It's very easy to modify a CamBam post to output anything you want. Click on the System tab, choose Post Processors, and in your case, I would choose the Fanuc post. Modify as needed, and save to a different file name. Then reload the post processors from Tools, Reload post processors. Then set your new post processor as default.

In the Help menu, click on Content, when the page opens, click on Post Processors on the left. There are extensive instructions and all of the codes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Cambam is the only software that I know that can do replicating job precisely and accurately, a simple 3 axis CNC machine can behave like the million dollar ATC CNC`s with only one tool bit.

CamBam Gcode output-2-jpg

(sorry altamont im just doing my job)

I did this under 15 minutes a pair with just one tool bit, nobody said Cambam is easy, but if you can get a grasp of the software, you can be a successful spindle manipulator, build, copy, make any product of your own with a fastest time ever on a very simple set-up.

The original machining on this product took them 4-5 tool bits, I can see it in the tool marks on the product.

Im planning to modify another CNC machine to adopt much bigger NEMA motors to surpass the current 3000 FRO, for me the 3000 mark is not enough anymore, I want it to be faster now, hopefully the 6000 barrier.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome, thanks Jim! This is a powerful tool, thank you for the insight it worked perfectly!

Downloads
    Uploads

Happy to be of some help