Need Help! Hi All Can enybody help me convert this cambam files to Gcode that can use on Mach3

Thread: Hi All Can enybody help me convert this cambam files to Gcode that can use on Mach3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi All Can enybody help me convert this cambam files to Gcode that can use on Mach3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi All Can enybody help me convert this cambam files to Gcode that can use on M

You have to select the post processor. It's one of the configuration settings. There are two tabs at the top left, Drawing and System. Choose System and look down the tree for post processors. Choose Mach3.
    cnc1000

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi All Can enybody help me convert this cambam files to Gcode that can use on M

The problem its Idont have eny software ore machines here A friend of me need gcodeof the file to do the work for me. Is there no one can do this for me ??

Last edited by Maxpower50; 01-15-2016 at 04:38 AM.