Need Help! Chamfering, offsets, MOPS

Thread: Chamfering, offsets, MOPS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chamfering, offsets, MOPS

I need to chamfer a part im working on. Ive never done this via CNC and never with cambam. Nor have I ever used a MOP. I really cant risk screwing up this part so can anyone give me somewhat of a walkthrough on how this is done?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chamfering, offsets, MOPS

The responses your received on the CamBam support forum are probably your best bet for quick and knowledgeable answers. The support forum is probably the best I have ever seen as far as speed to answers and the breadth of knowledge of it's enthusiastic users.

Don

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chamfering, offsets, MOPS

Quote Originally Posted by atwooddon View Post
    The responses your received on the CamBam support forum are probably your best bet for quick and knowledgeable answers. The support forum is probably the best I have ever seen as far as speed to answers and the breadth of knowledge of it's enthusiastic users.

Don
    You're right. Those guys are hard to beat. I do tend to get more than one opinion on matters like this since some people solve the same problems with different and sometimes brilliant solutions. Between the CamBam forum and CNCone we have a few thousand years of combined experience and expertise should they be willing to share it.
    Sorry for the long winded reply but im constantly impressed with you guys Yourself included.