Problem Create line angle

Thread: Create line angle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Create line angle

Is it possible to specify a length before placing line at a angle from another entity.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

What version are you using? There has been a Add-In available for some time but I’m not sure how far back. If it's available in your version try: Add-Ins > CDE Open > Tools.cde. > Open > 2DTools.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Moldcore, I did find that add in. f.y.i. 9.0.3.. It will halp me in some future designs however I will paint a picture. I have 5 lines running from vertical to 20 deg. not equal deg spacings. Now I need to create a line 75deg from top point on each line at 2.5 inches long. Typically I select create line at angle type 75 as deg. then select vertical line then right click line and enter length. Sometimes I will have up to 40 vertical lines at varying degs, so with a line at top and one at bottom that is 80 lines that I must right click and enter a length for.. quite time consuming and P.I.A ,, Any ideas,

Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like fun! Not really. With KeyCreator there are number of solutions but I’m afraid none are going to be any faster. One comes to mind. Have you tried creating a line 2.5 inches long that you can use to the copy/paste or Xform old/new/copy then rotate to the angle you need.

Even though I’ve been a user for over 20 years, I’m not a full time user so I’m sure there are better solutions out there. The Webforum on Kubotek’s website is a great source for solutions to problems like this.