anyone hav ea copy of cadkey 99?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone hav ea copy of cadkey 99?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default anyone hav ea copy of cadkey 99?

i am looking for a copy of cadkey 99. i've got 98 buit want to upgrade to 99. anyone selling a copy?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, contact me off post.

Been doing this too long

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Runner4404spd View Post
    i am looking for a copy of cadkey 99. i've got 98 buit want to upgrade to 99. anyone selling a copy?

I have got the 99 version?
    How Can I contact you?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

want a cad 99 send info to esimeca3@yahoo.com.mx

Downloads
    Uploads

Good grief, a year and a half after the original request someone has a response. Boy is this group dead. Will someone please turn off Cadkey’s life support so we can have a funeral and get on with our lives.

Seriously, “KeyCreator” is alive a well, a great program that will beat anything today for designing tooling in most industries. Why anyone would want the clunkyness of Cadkey when they can have the performance of a Ferrari with KeyCreator is just crazy.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am begginer of this, want to start with the basic tools.
    is there a manual available

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default cadkey 99

This was one of the most innovative innexpensive softwares of it's time, even though I have progressed to other solid software, it's still the fastest 2d and even limited 3d and solid design software for the dollars. I still use it all the time after advancing to Alibre.

Downloads
    Uploads

I don’t see the move to Alibre as advancing. Please elaborate. Funny, I’ve never thought of Cadkey as 2D software, to me it has always been 3D, after all, it was the first true 3D software for the PC, albeit wireframe. It was never inexpensive, about 3k when we first purchased it back in the 80’s. Cadkey 99 is 6 or 7 years old, light years ago in the world of software development. If someone is looking for basic tools to learn then it may work, but in my opinion, would be a waste of time and effort. BTW I do have some manuals around here someplace.

A user since version 3

Downloads
    Uploads

I really liked the cadkey 99 and still use it from time to time. It's great for 2-d mold drawing and it has 3-d surfacing and solids. I also have many add ons for it. I agree with hancast. Don't be a software snob. Find what works for you and use it. Most people only learn a small portion of a softwares capabilities and never master it before having to relearn the next upgrade. Some guys just get all pumped up by what ever the software salesman are hyping. It's a tool newer isn't always better. My 30 year old Bridgeports have outlasted a dozen import mills. I have a calculator that has a thousand functions. Doen't seem to add, subtract, divide, multply and trig functions any better than the 15 year one it replaced. Although it was alot cheaper . Funny how some things never get any cheaper, Software for one, even though the disc there on are.

Mark Reynaert, President Mark Mold and Engineering MrMold@aol.com http://markmold.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I still don't understand all the rave about Autocrap (autocad). I used it back in school.....but i think Cadkey just kills it when it comes to 2d design......I don't know

I'll always have a place on my desktop.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cadkey

I Agree,
    Have Been Using Cadkey Since Geocad 2.11 (dos)
    Running Cadkey 99 Right Now And It Works For Me Just Fine.
    I Aquired My 99 From Ebay Auction , That Might Be A Good Place To Look.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking I am after a copy of Cadkey 99 too.

Hi there

does anyone want to sell their Cadkey 99?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default cadkey for sale

I have Cadkey disks starting with Demo disk Version 2.11, seven disks and a disk marked "sample data files". There are also 8 disks marked V.3.01.00 with Sample Files disk. There is a large manual volume 2 that appears to go with the 3.0 version. I'm looking to sell this set rather than throw it out. I've gotten rid of most all my engineering tools years ago, but held onto this for some reason.
    e-mail me if you have an interest mwleblon@verizon.net

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi cadkey users

For cadkey99 you need a licence file to run it if you dont have the licence
    it will not run.

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

man I can't believe people are still using CK99. I have a copy sitting in my CD book collecting dust since I've switched to vista and I havn't tried installing it yet. I switched to Alibre, and have been very happy. There's nothing it wont do that SW wont, and they offer a free version. I opted for the expert license though.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kubotec has the wire frame version of 19 for sale again for around $500 until the end of the year. I have both Keycreator and Alibre. Alibre is a good package for somethings but it doesn't fit the way I design. I generally know what I have to accomplish but not what the final design will look like. With any parametric package you need a pretty good idea what you want before you start. Not to sell them short, If I were starting over, you can't beat Alibre's price/performance value.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am looking for a new CadKey for my dad (he has version 7!); anyone have a copy for sale?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking for a CADKey version that would have been released about 1995. Is this available anywhere? Also I have some .prt files that I need opened and converted to dxf files if that's possible. Anyone out there able to help me?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

plfluke,

Depending on how many drawings you have, I can convert them for you.

Around 95 was when Cadkey was transitioning to Windows. I have an unregistered copy of Cadkey7 I can sell but it is the DOS version. The early Windows version did not have the power of the DOS version. Cadkey97 was the first version that supported Draftpak and was getting close to the DOS capabilities.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thanks

I have about 15 files and may get back to you on your offer to convert. I have someone that is trying for me now.

Depending on how many drawings you have, I can convert them for you.

Around 95 was when Cadkey was transitioning to Windows. I have an unregistered copy of Cadkey7 I can sell but it is the DOS version. The early Windows version did not have the power of the DOS version. Cadkey97 was the first version that supported Draftpak and was getting close to the DOS capabilities.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast