Ok, so I’ve been searching. Found this, post by George…what a great contributor, Thanks.
“George-I recommend investment in a SSD/DOM (disk on a module). Fdisk it to 504MB (if necessary), make it a active DOS partition, load DOS, load machine software, let it create a parameter file, edit the parameter file.”
Here come the questions:
1) Does the format have to be done at the machine? Can I use another PC to format and set up the DOS?
2) Do I Need to make changes in the Bios so the system will recognize the new SSD?
3) Where do I get DOS. LOL what version?
4) File formats if any to choose?
5) Where do get machine software? I may have it, I have a lot of recovered files, but I don’t know what it’s called or what I should be looking for.
6) Can I use a second SSD to replace the 3.5 floppy on my machine? I want to eliminate the floppies from my process. Any guidance?