Need Romi/Bridgeport EZpath manuals

Thread: Need Romi/Bridgeport EZpath manuals

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Romi/Bridgeport EZpath manuals

I have a EZpath lathe at work that's not under power, I guess the last time someone tried to use it they wired it to 480 without retapping the transformer properly.

I think I have the know how to try and make this thing work again, but not without manuals. Does anyone have the electrical diagram they don't mind sharing? All the links I've found lead to other's long dead personal servers.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Need Romi/Bridgeport EZpath manuals

Yeah I have all the books to mine. Give me a little and I will scan and post them.

Steve

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have got the Operation, Parts, and Electrical schematic on PDF if you would like them. The electrical schematic is only one 11 x17 sheet, no break down for all the boards like the old manuals. They are for the early (first) EZ Path. Don't know if I can post them on here ? or email them to you. Since I've not seen any other PDF's posted, I would imagine email would be the only option.
    David

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool! My machine is one of the first gen I believe, it's a 95. Can you e-mail them to red07g5@yahoo.com?

Very much appreciated, thank you both! I'm used to working on Hass machines here lately, their electrical schematics aren't much better!!