Autodesk Fusion G-Code EZPath II Post Processor

Thread: Autodesk Fusion G-Code EZPath II Post Processor

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Autodesk Fusion G-Code EZPath II Post Processor

Hi all,
    I'm developing a post processor for my EZPath II now that I've switched to Autodesk Fusion. The conversational control is okay, but sometimes I need a little more control on how the lathe does things.

My current progress is here and my G/M Code list is here.

So, I'm having some issues. I can't find a G-Code list to save my life, and from what I've been able to decode, Bridgeport G-Code and Fanuc are quite a bit different. I'm also getting code-related errors the meanings of which I can't find.

So, I'm asking for your help on these things. It is and will be free for all to download.

Thanks for your time,
    Will

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Autodesk Fusion G-Code EZPath II Post Processor

Quote Originally Posted by sabine View Post
    So, I'm having some issues. I can't find a G-Code list to save my life, and from what I've been able to decode, Bridgeport G-Code and Fanuc are quite a bit different. I'm also getting code-related errors the meanings of which I can't find.

So, I'm asking for your help on these things. It is and will be free for all to download.

Thanks for your time,
    Will
    Uh, basically what I meant by this is that if anyone has a G/M code list and alarm list for EZ Path IIs I'd love to have a copy.