EZ-Path Software Version 2.50.45

Thread: EZ-Path Software Version 2.50.45

Downloads
    Uploads

Default EZ-Path Software Version 2.50.45

Hello,

Does anyone have EZ-Path software version 2.50.45 currently running on their machine? When I purchased my lathe it was installed, but the hdd became corrupted before I could make a successful backup. The latest version EMI sells is 2.50.21, which I'm currently running. I would like to go to the 2.50.45 or later to fix(or try to) some other issues I'm having. I believe all I need is the EZPATH.EXE file, but the BMDC.BIN would be nice as well. For that matter EZPUTILS.EXE.

Trying to get the machine to actually send/recieve via RS232 consistently and without locking up my machine.

Shoot me a PM, I know this stuff costs money, I don't expect a freebie.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Default Re: EZ-Path Software Version 2.50.45

I have all the EZpath software and DOS. I will see what version it is. For $30 i replaced the diskette drive with a usb interface and use a thumb drive to load files. Works great. Also the EZpath will run generic gcode in .txt format as long as every line has both axis positions in them and a feed rate.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Machinehead,

Thanks for the response. Would be very interested to see what version software you have. If you could check it out when you can and get back to me would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Nate

Downloads
    Uploads

Machinehead,

Did you ever get a chance to check out what version you had?

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Machinehead57 View Post
    I have all the EZpath software and DOS. I will see what version it is. For $30 i replaced the diskette drive with a usb interface and use a thumb drive to load files. Works great. Also the EZpath will run generic gcode in .txt format as long as every line has both axis positions in them and a feed rate.
    i need the ez-path II software installer... can you help me???