Need Help! Romi g20

Thread: Romi g20

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Romi g20

The machine will not communicate. It doesn't recognize when a pcmia card is put in the port. It says "insert card"
    I have checked and rechecked all the parameters under the (rs232) section. Is there another parameter that needs to be set to activate the card reader?
    In the past someone had placed a start stop parameter in the handy page. This caused the owner to think Romi had disabled his card reader. So a "genius" took it upon himself to "fix" the problem. I don't know what he changed but I need that reader so I can install the spindle drive parameters.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Romi g20

Hi, sorry I seen so late the post. The only parameter that enables the use of the card is the parameter 20 must be in 4. anyway, this machine usually brings in the logbook the parameters of the spindle, because it has servo motor and driver instead of variable speed drive is easier to copy them one by one.

regards