Need Help! EZ path hard drive

Thread: EZ path hard drive

Default EZ path hard drive

I have a 95 EZ path lathe that I had to replace the hard drive in. I replaced it with a disc on module from EMI. I already had the format and install discs from EMI. When I try to use the disks it doesn't go through the steps it normally does, just says remove disk and restart machine. When I restart the machine it says insert boot disk. Anyone have any advice or input?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: EZ path hard drive

I hope you found out what the problem was by now but just in case your haven't I may help
    I was a BPT field rep. and it's my opinion that your original problem may/is the formatting of the new software. Reformat your new HD and install DOS 6.2. ... then install the original disks (if you still have them) ... I may still have software and if you want it I will try to find it.
    There are so many issues that arise when anything ... from an updated Mother Board to a replacement Hard drive ... is changed. I'm suggesting that you use a USB (you can boot from a USB) formatted as your main storage drive. The MB on your machine should except a USB but you need to change the bios settings.
    How was your satisfaction from EMI ?