Romi/Bridgeport EZ-Path Lathe serial transfer using EZ-Path Utilities

Thread: Romi/Bridgeport EZ-Path Lathe serial transfer using EZ-Path Utilities

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Romi/Bridgeport EZ-Path Lathe serial transfer using EZ-Path Utilities

When I run the EZ Path Utility (9 key) to initiate a serial transfer from a remote computer, the program (.txt or .pgm) streams by on the screen
    as it's being received and the last line with AUXFUN M2 is visible at the bottom, but that's where the utility tool seems to freeze. When I press
    ESC, a message shows up saying the batch process was terminated, and there's no downloaded program. It appears the utility is still waiting
    for characters. How do I tell it the transfer is complete (i.e. store the program and exit back into the main menu)? Is there perhaps an End-of-file
    character missing (e.g. Haas uses % signs)? The transfer is over a serial line using TeraTerm (4800, 7 bits, even, 2 stop bits), which works fine
    on the older Bridgeport Mill. Your help would be much appreciated.