Need Help! Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 4 - Details of the Z axis drive belt needed please

Thread: Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 4 - Details of the Z axis drive belt needed please

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 4 - Details of the Z axis drive belt needed please

Hi everyone,

I just got our retrofitted Interact 4 going and am looking to replace the belts. Does anyone have details of the Z axis belt? The part number is 21577987 (https://www.amazon.com/Bridgeport-BP...=octopart00-20)

I would prefer to buy locally so if anyone has any details, like length, teeth number, width and tooth pitch, or just a generic part number, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Ben

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 4 - Details of the Z axis drive belt needed please

the older bp's used regular H timing belts. you need to know the width and length and you should be able to find them

Aluminum frame CNC router, JET GHB-1340 Lathe conversion, Bridgeport BOSS Retrofit, I'm gonna be busy for a while.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Series 2 Interact 4 - Details of the Z axis drive belt needed please

Thanks dbsharp. I found some details in the service manual, but ended up taking the Z axis (feed) belt off and measuring it as I couldnt see it in the manual. Here's what I ordered, for future reference I'll reply with how they turn out.

X axis- 1577994 - 720-8m-20
    Y axis- 15779879 - 1400-8h-20
    Z axis- 1440-8m-20
    Spindle - 1577952 - Belt Poly-V 727L10

Downloads
    Uploads

Changed all belts. These worked:

X axis - 720-8m-20
    Y axis - 960-8m-20
    Z axis - 1440-8m-20
    Spindle - Poly-V 727L10