3dprintforums logo

CNCzone Network:  RFQwork :: 3Dprintforums :: Welderzone :: Google+ :: Our Facebook :: Twitter :: SiteMap

Thread: Boss5 Rs-232-Amp

Downloads
    Uploads

Boss5 Rs-232-Amp

Help I am setting up my Boss 5 just replaced a transistor on the z axis and set the bias current at hold, she is working great, however I have been searching this thread for 3 weeks I need a wiring pin out for a Boss 5 serial on I believe it is the local com port, I received a wiring diagram from Bob cad however they show using pin 2,3 on the machine it is my understanding this is reserved for 20mill loop am I wrong? I do believe that if I can get my hands on a diagram I can make it work, rs 232 to amp Please help I have been reading threads and some of them get very close but no actual pin-out. Also a note of thanks to everyone who has posted this site is awesome you have helped me more than anyone will ever know. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a tech bulletin on communications by Bridgeport. I need your email address.
    Pins one through 4 are for 20 MA current loop. You needd four wires for transmit and receive.
    Pin 7 is RS232 signal ground. Pins 6 and 8 are the signals. On the DB25 side: pins 2 and 3 are the signals. pin 7 signal ground. pins 4 to 5 are jumpered, pins 6, 8 and 20 are another jumpered set.

George

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Boss 5 Serial comm

Thank you moderator, my email address is kd4ffd@yahoo.com any help is appreciated, also if you have the pin out for db9 to amp that would be great. thank you in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Boss 5 I am connected

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Thank you moderator, my email address is kd4ffd@yahoo.com any help is appreciated, also if you have the pin out for db9 to amp that would be great. thank you in advance.
    Thanks a million I am in it works great the pinout did the job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure.

George

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)