BT Interact 412 - RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING

Thread: BT Interact 412 - RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default BT Interact 412 - RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING

I have trouble with my Interact 418/TNC 2500 from 1990 ...

Please help me, I have trouble with : "RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING" (Switch ON machine - CE button - orange DC button and nothing - only message "RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING")

I suppose trouble with 24 V, but I do not know if it is good way...

Have someone Circuit digram DRG No. 240-109 SHT.2 (I have only SHT 1) ?

Thank you,

Zdenek

mailto:zdenek@hales.cz

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

If you turn the machine ON with the EMERGENCY BUTTON pushed in, you will get this alarm. And if you have a 24VDC power supply issue, you will also get this alarm.
    Is your emergency stop button pushed in?

George

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My emergency button is not pushed in, it is in "ready" position.
    Switch is OK-not damaged.

Is in push in position of emergency button on contact switch 24 VDC?

Yesterday when I switched on machine, I pulled up emergency button to ready positon and pressed "orange" DC button and TNC message was still only : RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING

Today I will try verify 24 VDC.

Thank you,

Zdenek

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I once had this problem when i was not turning the drives Swith ON only because I was ignorant to Heidenhain.

It is not a major problem.You must notice that the drives are not powered yet when your drives will be powered On this message will disappear.

George is very cooperative He will help you out.

Alee

Downloads
    Uploads

If it is not a power supply failure, then it is a emo string issue. Limit switches are the first placed to look, oil level, maybe air....there should be a list in the manual

Downloads
    Uploads

Turn machine on with the Emergency Stop button pulled out. If you still get the same alarm, you do have a 24VDC issue.
    If you no longer get this alarm and If the drives will not stay on press and hold in the yellow button and jog the axis away from the ends of travel.

George

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mine did that when I moved it from my friends house to mine. Same phase convertor but the voltage at my house was a little different. Changed the transformer taps and fixed it.

Later I boxed in my phase convertor (rotary) to kill the noise it makes. After my first long milling session the box caused the RPC to overheat and ruined a capacitor. My mill displayed the message you got. My Fix: Have the RPC guy check out the RPC and he replaced the damaged caps.

I've also had a problem when the tables are parked on the limit switches. I can't remember if it throws this error code or not... On my machine the fix is to manually screw the steppers off the limit or on my control hold the green and yellow buttons in and drive the table off the limit with the joystick.

Everytime the old girl errors out I have a dreadful feeling she won't come back... Tough to fix a 1989 computer!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It was power supply failure. One phase has a little different voltage lower. Now is machine OK. Thank you to all for cooperation !

Can you help me with message. please : CYCLE BUTTON RESTART SPINDLE. Sometimes spindle stop a I must press cycle button. What causationis it ?

Have someone Circuit digram DRG No. 240-109 SHT.2 (I have only SHT 1) ?

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default help 24v problem

Quote Originally Posted by machintek View Post
    Turn machine on with the Emergency Stop button pulled out. If you still get the same alarm, you do have a 24VDC issue.
    If you no longer get this alarm and If the drives will not stay on press and hold in the yellow button and jog the axis away from the ends of travel.

George
    Hi again machinetek...please help...I do have a 24v issue...cant seem to remedy..yet. keep blowing the small glass fuse in the top of the contact terminal strip that is the supply voltage for the 24v reg and rec.....I do not have a 24v dc circuit schematic....please direct me toward the most common issues series 2 interact 2 heid 151 cntl Thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads

Default oops...my bad

oops sorry gang...I meant to send my Q to machinetek as a PM....dont mean to hijack the thread ...just learning hoe to converse on hear ...my apologies

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Relay ext. dc voltage missing error red box

Hello all,

Thank you for your group and I am happy to be here. I have a question. I have a Heidenhain TNC 430 on a Jo'Mach 23 and recently I have been getting the "Relay ext. dc voltage missing" but even before the "Power Interrupted" screen, and it's in the form of a red box with blinking title. Nothing I do clears it but the end. All E stop circuits and 24v lines check out fine.. What can it be?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just a thought, make sure the way oil is full on the auto oiler.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Guys,

I have a Bridgeport VMC 560-22 with Heidenhain TNC 370 Control. Recently when I startup the machine I get the message as I attach in the file... ``Relay Ext. DC Voltage Missing'' keeps flashing and there is Register Dump. This screen comes even before the Startup Screen with TNC Logo. There is not way that the machine goes forward. This message keeps flashing...

The message first occurred after completing a cycle and before the start of the next cycle.

Any light on what could be the possible cause of this? I have checked the line supply voltage... it comes from a voltage stabilizer and isolation transformer and the phase-to-phase inputs are within range...

BT Interact 412 - RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING-cimg0698-jpg

Thank you!

ASD

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear All,

We have located the problem. It was with the Limit Switch of the X-axis, the wire had a cut on it. After fixing this wire, the machine control complaint is gone, and its work as usual.

Thanks!!

ASD.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BT Interact 412 - RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING

I have a ITNC 530 and it has ext. relay DC voltage missing error
    I have checked all the 24V links and emg buttoms but still has it.
    Could anyone help me???