Need Help! DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative

Thread: DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative

Hello again.

from one problem to the next lets get this machine dialed in!

I was test cutting a part today on the machine and ran into a hiccup
    using Inventor HSM much like Fusion 360 and using an updated post processor for the machine,
    there seems to be a issue when loading an adaptive clearing program.

facing operations work flawless
    pocket with helix ramping and all the goodies works flawless

when I load an adaptive the program gives its preview like normal and when asked to write to CNC I hit yes
    and then get an ' Error in LOAD CNC!! '

I have a feeling this is another minute detail that i am missing for this application but would like the communities opinion on the matter.
    attached is the error, a sample of adaptive program, and a sample of pocket program.

and then attached is also the programs themselves

lets problem solve!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-20171213_165506-jpg   DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-20171213_165455-jpg   DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-20171213_165540-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative

Problem Solved! again lucky to have an easy fix for this!

so! Changing the very first line in the code to a " < " solves the problem. Im a little stumped as to why because other programs I have loaded have matching code but that little thing makes the old DX32 happy!

compare line one in picture

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-dx32-code-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know what crazy ASCII character at the beginning of your programs even is, but not necessary. Your real problem is you are right up against the 256KB limit. Larger files have to be dripped fed using the <F10>SET DNC function key in the run menu.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jmullett View Post
    I don't know what crazy ASCII character at the beginning of your programs even is, but not necessary. Your real problem is you are right up against the 256KB limit. Larger files have to be dripped fed using the <F10>SET DNC function key in the run menu.
    If you can consider that a problem lol I had no problem with functioning in my tests doing drip feed from large files

as far as the crazy character I cant find were it's being entered in the post processor so I'm not sure how its getting there I'll keep looking at the code.

I got a full arsenal of Helical brand tooling coming along with Techniks face mill and Haimer 3d Sensor

looking forward to see how hard this little machine can be pushed!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tw1st3d View Post
    If you can consider that a problem lol I had no problem with functioning in my tests doing drip feed from large files

as far as the crazy character I cant find were it's being entered in the post processor so I'm not sure how its getting there I'll keep looking at the code.

I got a full arsenal of Helical brand tooling coming along with Techniks face mill and Haimer 3d Sensor

looking forward to see how hard this little machine can be pushed!
    Over the summer I re-worked the DX32 post processor for Fusion 360. It has been working well. I haven't checked the HSM post processor thread in a while to see what changes have made it into the generic post. You might try mine and compare.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bridge...dx-32-a-4.html
    http://home.lewiscounty.com/~forhire/posts/

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My my post is working great so far here some pics of results of some xmas inspired trial runs.

Ill give your post a run through and compare it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-20171222_021248-jpg   DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-img_20171221_192846_729-jpg   DX32 Torq Cut 22 HSM Adapative-img_20171218_181128_017-jpg