want to compare parameters on torq cut 22

Thread: want to compare parameters on torq cut 22

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default want to compare parameters on torq cut 22

Hello everybody. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a couple parameters on there Torq cut 22 with me. I've been having following errors on the Y axis and X axis over current faults. In addition to that my machine bumps hard when changing direction. Anyway, I tightened both axis belts and that did seem help on the follow error. Still working on the X axis fault. While going through the parameters I noticed some that could affect the bump when the machine changes direction. #10 Accel/Decel Profile selection was set to 5 but the notes said 0 was normal. #77 Integral Following Error Gain was set to 225 and #78 Change-In-Direction Counter Initializer was set to 35. The notes on #77 say if that if the number is too large it will cause bumping during reversal but too low the axis will swing wide. I found someone else on here posted their parameters and both there #77 and #78 were set to 0 so I am wondering if that is normal? Any other parameters that would affect the bump or my errors?

A bid more detail on my errors. They happen while running a programs. I have the max feed rate turned down to 250 and it reduces the problem a lot but I would sure like to raise that back up. The errors usually happen when I am running an adaptive clearing type tool path and it changes direction and accels to rapid feed rate. If I turn the feedrate override down I do not have the errors. It will throw the error while "air cutting" too so there isn't really that much load on it.

Thanks in advance.