EZ-Path G-Code

Thread: EZ-Path G-Code

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default EZ-Path G-Code

Good afternoon all,

I'm looking for a way to download/export/save the G-code generated by the EZ-Path software running on our Bridgeport/Romi lathe. I can view it on the screen; I just can't figure out how to save it to a file. I can open and view the .PGM files, but they just list the conversational code.

Here are the particulars of our machine, if it makes a difference:
    * Model: EZ-PATH
    * Serial: 002-079864-325
    * Date: 8-08-95
    * Version: 2.50.21\6.87\1.08 CIB

A little background: Our shop manager (aka our owner, aka my boss) is very familiar with and comfortable programming in the EZ-Path conversational language on the machine. What he would like to do is to program a part on the machine, export the G-code to a file, "massage" the code in a text editor, then download and run it on one of our Supermax lathes. I'm not even sure any/all of this is possible (I know very little about CNC programming), but he has asked me to look into it. And, well, he is the boss... ;o)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
    Jeff