Need Help! 1989 Bridgeport Interact 1MK 2

Thread: 1989 Bridgeport Interact 1MK 2

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1989 Bridgeport Interact 1MK 2

First post and a long time lurker of this forum and until today I've had a lot of success.

To bring everyone up to speed on my Bridgeport, it was an amazing running unit and with everyone's advice here it's made some excellent parts.

The bad.

I had had a power failure, change backup batteries, and loose the crt screen all in one afternoon. Quite frustrating.
    So since then I've been able to change batteries and make sure I won't run into power issues but now I've lost Machine parameters and the screen won't light up.

Ive sourced a cga to vga converter on eBay to get me going but it's a 20 day lead time so I figure I'll dig into this and see what I can do. So since I've been searching Around and working on the machine I've fixed and replaced all fuses, checked and fixed resistors, checked and fixed relays and have gone over all the wiring and boards.

The crt screen is the last to test and at one point i could not get the back light to light, fixed the fuse holder and I've got light but extremely dim.

At at one point off all this kaos the crt cga cable had been removed and checked for signal and when I came back the plug end that connects to the board was no longer pinned. I've got no clue as to what order i runs.

My question is, what's the pin out for the 5 wires that go from heidenhain control to crt monitor as maybe I'm running a signal issue.

I e also checked the resistance on the dials and they are fine now. Can anyone attach a wiring schematic for this monitor?

Machine details.
    1989 Bridgeport Interact 1 mk 2
    heidenhain tnc 155b
    BE 411 crt screen
    RS32 data port
    9 pin to 5 pin signal cord

anything will be helpful!