Need Help! Bridgeport Interact 412 tool changer pneumatic air cylinder replacement ?

Thread: Bridgeport Interact 412 tool changer pneumatic air cylinder replacement ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport Interact 412 tool changer pneumatic air cylinder replacement ?

Hi,

I need to replace the pneumatic air cylinder on one of my tool changers because it does not slow down at the end of the stroke.
    I have tried many times to adjust it with no luck. so i was wondering if anyone has had to replace one of these ?

Or if some one has one i would be interested.

Thank You !!

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by RMARCH; 04-03-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Interact 412 tool changer pneumatic air cylinder replacement ?

I just got a 412 v. It doesn't seem like there is many people offering help on these mills.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport Interact 412 tool changer pneumatic air cylinder replacement ?

Actually I shouldn't say that. I got a lot of great info from people about moving the mill!

But with my other questions: Nobody seems to know where I can get a service manual

And nobody seems to know what size pullstud to use!

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=randykj;2039276]Actually I shouldn't say that. I got a lot of great info from people about moving the mill!

But with my other questions: Nobody seems to know where I can get a service manual

And nobody seems to know what size pullstud .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep looking for the manuals on ebay plus i know there is a website that sells digital copies.
    You want a bt40 pull stud with a 45 degree head.
    I have had 2 of these machines for over 25 years they are good machines but finding parts
    is getting difficult

Downloads
    Uploads

Keep looking for the manuals on ebay plus i know there is a website that sells digital copies.
    I have had 2 of these machines for over 25 years they are good machines but finding parts
    is getting difficult[/QUOTE]

Ok thank you! I ordered from Lathes.co.uk advertises the manuals. But he can't find the one with the Heidenhain 355 control, just the 2500.

And they have one for 412x, FANUC, which seems to be totquite different

He asked if I want one of them instead. But i don't know if either one with be useful?

Last edited by randykj; 04-30-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by randykj View Post
    is getting difficult
    Ok thank you! I ordered from Lathes.co.uk advertises the manuals. But he can't find the one with the Heidenhain 355 control, just the 2500.

He asked if I want one of them instead. But i don't know if either one with be useful?[/QUOTE]

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RMARCH View Post

He asked if I want one of them instead. But i don't know if either one with be useful?
    [/QUOTE]

The Heidenhain TNC 151 , 355, 360 and 2500 controls the programming is pretty much the same .

Downloads
    Uploads

The Heidenhain TNC 151 , 355, 360 and 2500 controls the programming is pretty much the same .[/QUOTE]

Ok good, I'll have them send the manual for the Interact 412 with the 2500 control.

And I'll keep looking for the version with the 355 control, in case there's some important differences

Downloads
    Uploads

By the way, could you maybe do me a favor, and measure the length of the toolholder retention knobs, if you get a chance?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by randykj View Post
    By the way, could you maybe do me a favor, and measure the length of the toolholder retention knobs, if you get a chance?
    2.370 Long

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can share what I have. I just got one of these, I'll be looking for help from you guys soon enough! Sorry the Bridgeport manual is upside down, that's how I got it. I printed it out and reshuffled it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-T...ew?usp=sharing